• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love two license plates for our cruise in a few weeks if you have time!

Cinderella, Florida, November, Ashleigh

Belle, Florida, November, Maddison

Thank you!

Milliepie,

Thank you thank you and thank you!!!!! These are great. You have added the finishing touches to our cruise. I hope you all get well soon.

Jim

Does anyone have an image of a DCL room key??????

I am working on a surprise trip book for my parents and would love to create "room keys"

Thanks

I don't have an exact room key, but I threw this together really quick using a pic of a key I found on google as a reference. Not sure if you wanted text added, but I can help with that if you need. :)

Love them all.... could I have one with Mickey and Minnie sitting the chairs with:

Minnie - margarita on her table
Mickey - beer and Iphone
Girl in Sand - eating a Mickey Bar; writing in sand "Serena and Jake"
Boy in Sand - playing soccer

On back of chairs: Mom and Dad

Written somewhere in sand: The O'Shaughnessy Family

Thanks so much! :worship:
:yay:

I don't have an exact room key, but I threw this together really quick using a pic of a key I found on google as a reference. Not sure if you wanted text added, but I can help with that if you need. :)

Millie I can try to scan mine form 2007 would that help?

ship_1.jpg

ship_2.jpg

ship_4.jpg

ship_5.jpg
ship_3.jpg

ship_4.jpg

Love them all.... could I have one with Mickey and Minnie sitting the chairs with:

Minnie - margarita on her table
Mickey - beer and Iphone
Girl in Sand - eating a Mickey Bar; writing in sand "Serena and Jake"
Boy in Sand - playing soccer

On back of chairs: Mom and Dad

Written somewhere in sand: The O'Shaughnessy Family

Thanks so much! :worship:
:yay:

Here you go
TheOShaughnessyFamily.jpg

Hi Millie! I hope you and you family are feeling better!! :hug:
I found these on the web, in hopes of editing them myself for our digital scrapbook. I am not sure what a room key looks like ...yet ;) and the Magic Express tags.
3nightKTTWcard.jpg
[/IMG]

A boarding pass would be another great way to let someone they are going on a cruise. Wendy (WendyPooh) from the Creative DISign forum did this one for me (Bianca). The one with sailor Mickey...I am 99% sure it was TeLynn's.
2010BoardingPassBianca.jpg
[/IMG]
nonzerosum_Sophie_cruise.jpg
[/IMG]
Cruise_Mickey_the_Magic.jpg
[/IMG]

jordak--love that design!

do you mind making me one?

HOLY MOLY THAT WAS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much!

Thank you very much.

jordak--love that design!

do you mind making me one?

1) the "journal" with tickets. We are the Dieselberg family and are going on our first cruise. 4-day. March 21-25, 2010. Wonder.

Thank you sooooo much!

Thank you very much.
Here you go. Have a great cruise!
March21-252010.jpg

Hi Millie! I hope you and you family are feeling better!! :hug:
I found these on the web, in hopes of editing them myself for our digital scrapbook. I am not sure what a room key looks like ...yet ;) and the Magic Express tags.
3nightKTTWcard.jpg
[/IMG]

A boarding pass would be another great way to let someone they are going on a cruise. Wendy (WendyPooh) from the Creative DISign forum did this one for me (Bianca). The one with sailor Mickey...I am 99% sure it was TeLynn's.
2010BoardingPassBianca.jpg
[/IMG]
nonzerosum_Sophie_cruise.jpg
[/IMG]
Cruise_Mickey_the_Magic.jpg
[/IMG]
Would you mind if i grab a couple of these? Might work them into a new project. Thanks

Millie...can I please get these designs??? Thank you sooooooooooooo much!

1) lilo and stitch dcl (on beach) with "Brett's first cruise March 21-25, 2010"

2) sunset wonder--"our first cruise March 21-25, 2010 -Dieselberg family"

3) sailorhead mickey heads- each with our names: Jared, Christina, Bradley, Brett, Nolan

4) 5 deck chairs-ocean one-Jared, Christina, Bradley, Brett, Nolan--March 21-25, 2010

5) life preservers--stitch3-- each with Brad, Brett, Nolan maybe "my first cruise" on top
and then the mickey and minnie life preserver--jared and Christina (on same one) "our first cruise"

6) 5 surfboards #6-- with our names and date

I know thats ALOT but I really appreciate it. If it's too much, let me know!

Not a problem.

15yearsandstillgoingstrong.jpg

OMG jordak...just when I think I got all the designs to fill 1 door, I find this!!!

Can I get this with "Jared and Christina Our first cruise" on it?

Also, the photoframe one--Wonder--March 21-25, 2010

Thanks again!!! I really appreciate it!

OMG jordak...just when I think I got all the designs to fill 1 door, I find this!!!

Can I get this with "Jared and Christina Our first cruise" on it?

Also, the photoframe one--Wonder--March 21-25, 2010

Thanks again!!! I really appreciate it!
Sorry i am a bit confused by what you mean on the "photoframe one"
Did you want Wonder March 21-25, 2010 below Jared and Christina our first cruise or do you want that on a separate design and which one if so? Thanks.

This photoframe.

Sorry i am a bit confused by what you mean on the "photoframe one"
Did you want Wonder March 21-25, 2010 below Jared and Christina our first cruise or do you want that on a separate design and which one if so? Thanks.

OOPS!!! I meant to send it to Millie. I was thinking it was your design.

For the other one--put the date please. And maybe the other one where Mickey and Minnie are on the beach, don't put the date---just our names.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

This photoframe.

OOPS!!! I meant to send it to Millie. I was thinking it was your design.

For the other one--put the date please. And maybe the other one where Mickey and Minnie are on the beach, don't put the date---just our names.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thanks, will get to work on them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter