***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have foreign stamps too if anyone is interested.
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/ksoccerfreakg/DIsney Postage Stamps/?start=all

20050630_DisneyStamps.jpg

DisneyMagic39_BO4_300dpi.jpg

MickeyStamp_edited-1-1.jpg

Millie I want to give You my thanks for all the Cruise Graphic you have given to bevtoy , I'm her hubby and have enjoyed helping her choose the graphics for the door magnets that she has printed up for our upcoming trip. So once again Thank You for your kindness and help :wizard:

I am glad the postage stamp was well received Here are more. If someone could remove the price tag they look much better and some need to be seperated they come in blocks. I will post more in a different post.

04_disney37_d.jpg

06_disney_300s.jpg

2007USPS.AllRightsReserved-1.jpg

2007USPS.AllRightsReserved.jpg
Soon as i get caught up and can do that for you.

Soon as i get caught up and can do that for you.
Thanks to you to for all you do for this thread! We must keep you really busy!
Never thought when I started this thread it will still be around this long!

Love them all.... could I have one with Mickey and Minnie sitting the chairs with:

Minnie - margarita on her table
Mickey - beer and Iphone
Girl in Sand - eating a Mickey Bar; writing in sand "Hollye and Brant"
Boy in Sand - playing soccer

On back of chairs: Mom and Dad

Written somewhere in sand: The Laneaux Family

Thanks so much!
I went ahead and did it hoping it is right But can easily change it now that is done if needed.

Laneauxfamilybeach.jpg

Thanks to you to for all you do for this thread! We must keep you really busy!
Never thought when I started this thread it will still be around this long!
Best thread on the board! Some days are worse than others. This weekend i have done more than the last couple of weeks i think.

Jordak:

It is great, but could you make the girl in the sand a "little older". She is older than her brother. Thanks so much.... I should have been more detailed to start with.

Thanks a bunch!
Vickye

Hi,

You guys are fantastic, we are going on our first cruise and I was hoping that you could please help me out. I would like:
1) the "journal" with tickets. We are the Masson family and are going to be on the western carabean Jan 23-30, 2010.
2) mickey in front of the ship (pack you bags) Mya, Jake, Jackie and Shannon

Thank you very much.
Here you go

massonfamily.jpg

Jordak:

It is great, but could you make the girl in the sand a "little older". She is older than her brother. Thanks so much.... I should have been more detailed to start with.

Thanks a bunch!
Vickye

I will see what i can do. I have a minnie laying on towel in a swimsuit or younger looking playing with a beach ball? Other wise i might have to color a new one up if i can find something that i will work.

Here is the Minnie on towel version.

Laneauxfamilybeach1.jpg

Jordak:

Thanks!!! This will work just great. I appreciate all of your hard work!!

Vickye

Millie I want to give You my thanks for all the Cruise Graphic you have given to bevtoy , I'm her hubby and have enjoyed helping her choose the graphics for the door magnets that she has printed up for our upcoming trip. So once again Thank You for your kindness and help :wizard:

Aww, you guys are so sweet. :hug:
It is always a pleasure helping out! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside being able to (hopefully) put a smile on on some faces and make their trips a little bit more magical.

Thank you to everyone who wished us well. The doc diagnosed us with influenza. Yuck! I couldn't sleep anymore so I thought I'd come on here while everyone else is asleep.

Hope all is well with everyone! :goodvibes

Thanks Millie! I'll take a look through them. They don't need to be personalized, it's just one of those nice little bonuses.

ETA: If I wanted to use one of your images from 4shared (it's a borderish design- heart.jpg), how could I use it to border a picture from our wedding?

Here is a png. version of it. I assume this is the right one, if not let me know. This has a transparent background, so you can open it in your program and put the pic behind it. NOt sure if you know what I'm talking about, so if you don't and need help you can pm your pic to me and I can frame it for you if you want. :)

Eta: I guess it would help if I added the pic.

Milliepie, I am new to the boards so thank you for the info on TJ. I went through your photobucket and found a couple of your pictures that I liked. We are on the Magic Nov 7- 14 2009. Could I get the cruiseline lifepreserver W/ Mickey and Minnie and the names Jim and Susan.........The 3 deck chairs w/ Castaway Cay and the Black Pearl in background and the names Jim, Susan and Rachel....I absolutely love the Magic sunset and would like The Gindharts " Our 3rd Cruise"Nov7-14 2009......The last 2 are HAppy Birthdays....The 1st is Birthday Princess Mickey head for Rachel and the 2nd is the Mickey, figment and rabbit for Susan with the date 11/8.

ThankYou
Jim

Thanks for waiting. Here they are! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter