Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another dinner place mat I scanned and then cropped:
image0-1-1.jpg

Okay, I'm seriously lovin' this one! :thumbsup2

I have this Disney Print Studio program (movies edition), which has all these images of movie characters. I drop in pics we've taken on past trips and work up funny captions, like so:

11f9080a.jpg

78bc7941.jpg

Unfortunately this program won't let you get clear screen images though... :(

I use my photograph program to save things I stumble over on line. Then I purchased a program like Print Workshop. Workshop will allow you to add text, textures and special effects to what you have saved to your computer.
I play around with mine and print one out to test before printing it to the magnet sheets, the magnetic sheet are expensive. Sometimes they do not print the way they appear in the program previews.

Bevtoy, thank you so much for starting this thread. I don't have a creative bone in my body and this is really helpful. However, now I need more help in knowing what to do with these. I use a mac if that makes any difference.

Anyone have instructions on how to take the graphics and make them into something useable for the magnets? I need really dumbed down instructions.

Here's a few pictures of a "poster" I got with our new CC cards.
P1000247.jpg

P1000244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter