Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great thread. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. They are certainly a great help with all kinds of ideas. Keep them comeing.

I love that porthole one, Cheri!!! Any possibility you have one for the Magic??

:banana:

I can't remember where I got it but I'll poke around and see if I can find the site again. Wish me luck!

The porthole was designed by Pat and she has one with a Magic. I have it, but I do not want to post it since it is on her webiste. There is a thread in the DISign area and she has her own website. You can find her porthole designs. She is extremely talented. Her web link is below.

http://www.patsdesigns.com/

Love the link to Pats Designs. She is talented.
Soccermom-Cheri love the Peter Pan pic.
thwater3.gif

thanks for letting me know where the porthole came from. I think it's important to give credit to the people who work hard to create this great stuff so I'll PM her and ask for her permission to post one or both portholes.

I received a nice PM from Pat and she was happy to let us keep her artwork up. Thanks cruisecrzy for posting her website link! She really has some cool stuff.

The porthole was designed by Pat and she has one with a Magic. I have it, but I do not want to post it since it is on her webiste. There is a thread in the DISign area and she has her own website. You can find her porthole designs. She is extremely talented. Her web link is below.

http://www.patsdesigns.com/

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :banana: She has some beautiful designs on her site!

Anyone know if there is a thread anywhere that tells how to actually make the door signs.

I know that magnetic paper is used most of the time. Does the magnetic paper go thru the printer or is it an adhesive that you pull off and apply the image once you have printed it out and then trim around it? If the image only uses a portion of the magnetic sheet, can you use the rest for another image or is it a one use thing? Are the magnetic sheets come in one size? Guess I am looking for Door Signs 101 :rotfl:

I have seen that thread, and you are right, it is a long one, but unless I missed it, I did not see where anyone actually explained the process of getting the image on to the magnetic paper. I found lots of links to graphics and suggestions on where to buy the magnetic paper, but again, have never seen anyone say just what the process is. The thread is so long, it could be I skipped over that page. :rotfl:

Have you purchased your magnetic paper yet? I think the printing directions are on the package.

Update- Several websites that sell the paper indicate that the paper is inserted into the printer just as regular paper, you don't have to print, peel and stick.

I purchased my magnetic paper at Walmart. The directions come with it. But you just put it into your printer like you would regular paper. There is nothing to peel away or anything like that. Its actually very easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter