Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend did one set for me. He did a great job, didn't he. :love:
AKL_Earsm.jpg

& I did two different sizes. I will someday learn how to change the color, but for now I can't do it. feel free to erase the middle of any of these and have your way with them. :)
Akl123withears.jpg

AKLEarsFinal.jpg

Penny:hippie:

Would love to figure out how to do this with BWV in the picture. What program is everyone using?

Here's the clip art you gave me. :)
NotGoingHomePirates2.jpg

I DID NOT DO THIS ONE!!!! This is what I am striving to learn. LOL
BoardwalkMH.jpg

I have it for the Boardwalk, Old Key West & WL. Penny

I looked clicked on the link and found some awesome designs for tshirts. But I can't find where to post my request for name magnets and sign. I thought I was in the right place with this thread.:sad2:

Where did you find the link for great t-shirt ideas?

Thanks,

Peg

Hi,

I saw someone had a mickey head where the ears were the Air Force Emblem. My husband is retired Air Force and I would love to make these for our 50th Anniversary Cruise on the Magic May 30th.

I sure hope someone has this or anything else Air Force that I could use.

Thanks Ever so much,

Peg

Let me know if this is ok. I wasn't sure about the date format that the Air Force uses but if you will let me Know I can change it!
pegiraaf.jpg

Hi,

I saw someone had a mickey head where the ears were the Air Force Emblem. My husband is retired Air Force and I would love to make these for our 50th Anniversary Cruise on the Magic May 30th.

I sure hope someone has this or anything else Air Force that I could use.

Thanks Ever so much,

Peg

Wow, that was quick, and yes it is just fine. We so appreciate you help. This is our 5th Disney Cruise (haven't done one in 5 years) but we never knew about decorating our door. I want to make this special and you sure have helped us do this.

Thanks again for your beautiful work and help.

Peggy

Hi,

I love the emblem you made, but I was wondering if on the center circle instead of the sign and the aim hi, could we just have

IRA
U.S.A.F. Retired

If you don't have time, no problem, as we love the one you already did too
thanks so much

feel free to ask for anything. Everyone that does these loves doing them so it is a pleasure when people ask! Also, On the Marine Corp Flag design I actually was looking for a circle for the ears like on your AF one and saw the graphic and knew just what to do with it...that happens sometimes!

so I can print them out and put them on magnets?:confused3

I have an Apple Macbook Pro and need some specific instructions...please help - these graphics look awesome!

Not sure this will help since I use Windows but I just look at the image(s) I want, right click on it and something pops up and there is an option to "save picture as...". I click on that and then specify where I would like them to be saved. Are you looking for anything in particular?

nothing specific....thanks for your help! I'm aware of the right click method in Windows but how do I accomplish the same thing on a MAC?

try this....click on the image and "drag" it to your desktop OR do the ctrl click on it and it should give you an option for it (hold down the ctrl key and click the image you want)

feel free to ask for anything. Everyone that does these loves doing them so it is a pleasure when people ask! Also, On the Marine Corp Flag design I actually was looking for a circle for the ears like on your AF one and saw the graphic and knew just what to do with it...that happens sometimes!

Your designs are great. I hope you never get tired of making them. :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter