Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pegira.jpg

The blue mickey ears is from a blank I found on one of the posts that said Cruising with Mickey or something. I just cut the words and cropped the middle and then put a graphic behind it to make the pic in the middle. Let me know if you want the blue Mickey head!

If you did this blank, would you mind telling me how you did the Mickey ears & what program you are using? I am trying to recreate this DISign with the resorts. Thanks so much, Penny

I would like them. I am trying to duplicate them. Maybe if I have them that will help me figure out what to do. LOL
Thanks so much, Penny

CHAOSENT, I am wondering if someone did not just use a circle shape and then filter it for the "marble" look and then attach the ears after using a different filter? I have not really tried to alter it except color and I used the adjust color to do that?

I really love the blue Mickeyhead design. Would someone have time to make one with:

Jim
Kathy
Celebrating magical amore
Sept. 19, 2009

We don't have any years yet as the cruise will be our delayed honeymoon.
I really wish I knew how to do designs. Thanks so very much in advance.

Hi, would you like this with the Lady and the Tramp or Cinderella and her prince? I can do either or just about any other "couple". I will put it up when I hear from you!

I really love the blue Mickeyhead design. Would someone have time to make one with:

Jim
Kathy
Sept. 19, 2009

Thank you for the graphic. I actually think I have mastered the Mickey ears head with the resort in it. Thanks to a person more talented than me, I have the ears down also. :)
Here's something that I thought this board might enjoy. I am from the disign thread and I have been posting a lot of I don't want to go home shirts. When I posted this one, they said they were going to put it on their door on their last day, so I thought I would post it here. :)
Penny:hippie:
NotGoHomeHidTreasure1.jpg

I love that Chaosent!!! Would you mind posting the ears in a couple of different colors than the blue if you have them?? I only have the blue and don't really want to look through 200 pages for other colors!

Jim
Kathy
Sept. 19, 2009

jimkath-1.jpg

jimkathy-1.jpg

A friend did one set for me. He did a great job, didn't he. :love:
AKL_Earsm.jpg

& I did two different sizes. I will someday learn how to change the color, but for now I can't do it. feel free to erase the middle of any of these and have your way with them. :)
Akl123withears.jpg

AKLEarsFinal.jpg

I posted this on the Creative DISign thread, but thought you guys might like if for a door?
NotGoingHomeMickeyCruisePrincess.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter