***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a 49ers/Seahawks Mickey head magnets I can buy or buy the print..my family would just die. we are in a little family war about teams and we leave Feb 21 for our cruise. Hope I am replying to the right thread I'm New at this

Welcome Back Millipie :banana: Hope you had a good holiday? Waiting patiently... heehee popcorn:: Love love love your graphics

Hello Milliepie,

Looking to have two license plates made:

1st] that says 7th Cruise/ with 2013 so how in the back round/
maybe in the surf/ or clouds
2nd] 8th cruise/ once again with 2013 in the back round

where the month and year go: MAY / 2013 for both

thank you

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

WDW Princess 71 said:
Millie, these are just precious!! Thank you so much! It was such a pleasant surprise to see these for me this morning only 11 days away from my cruise! You're the best!

Millie - I love the Mickey ears map! Anyway I could get one for the Dream on January 24, 2013? I know it's last minute but just discovered this post:)
Thanks!

Hi I'm new and no very good in write English! I need help for making fish extender gifts, and name fill or any decoration with Mickey and friends so can I print in magnetic paper. We are going in Feb 21-24 2013 on Disney Dream Cruise . It would be nice to have my door decorated with pretty stuff since my birthday it will be 2/2/13 as the same my baby.... names

Zelenia Momy:)?
Ivan daddy
Susset big sister
Yvette little sister.

Thank you in advanced.... .

Hi Milliepie,
I saw this design and fell in love with it!
http://www.4shared.com/photo/8vk527qQ/file.html
You are soooooo creative!!!!

We are doing the Fantasy this Christmas and would love a magnet design of those beach towels!
Names are:
John (Donald or Mickey)
Abby (Pluto or Minnie)
Noah (Mickey or Pluto)
Ella (Rapunzel or Daisy)
If you could add a Christmasy touch to it, that would be a bonus, but no worries if that is too much!

Thank you so much!
Blessings,
Beth

Millie,

I like all three of these designs! The top one is perfect as is.

For the middle one, could it be changed to the Western itinerary with Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay, with the date being March 30-April 6, 2013? Would it also be possible for me to get the pic of the ship with the mickey ears above it with the date: March 30-April 6, 2013 on the left ear, please? In the right ear, please add "Bechtel Family." Disney Fantasy can be left alone. :)

Thanks so much!

Thanks Milliepie! These are wonderful. Could I ask for one adjustment? The first one with DVC on it, this isn't one of the member cruises, so could I have it just say, DVC member and not member cruise? Thanks again! We love them :)

I also just found another one, could i add? http://www.4shared.com/photo/g6IxXnGm/file.html?refurl=d1url
But could it say, Celebrating 10 years on the Fantasy? Thanks again!

Hi Milliepie!

I know how busy you are, but if there's any way for you to get to these, I would be soooooo appreciative! I originally posted on page 213, and I know that you are getting close, but we leave in about a week and I will need some time to laminate, or print on magnetic paper.

Thank you so much in advance!!!! You are amazing!

Tara

Hi Millie,

You're designs are amazing and the amount of work that you do is unfathomable. If you are able to get to these, I would be forever indebted. I would love princess name fills for Jasmine, Sloan (if you could do Cinderella, Merida, Princess Sophia, Belle, Ariel and any others, that would be sooooo much appreciated.

Jake and the Neverland Pirate name fills for Tiago, Kai.

Also, I would love a similar pic to the happy birthday in post #21 for my daughter, Jasmine's 4th birthday, except with either Princess Sophia (first choice) or Cinderella.

And one other magnet that I've seen that is amazing, (also in post #21) of this thread, The left ear would be the same, the right ear would be January 19 - 26, 2013, the center would be the names of all cruising: Tara, Phill, Jasmine, Sloan, Angie, Luis, Tiago, Kai, Rachel, Grac, Sheila, Ming; and at the bottom right corner: Pang/Fernandes Family.

I'm not sure if I've posted this with enough time as I can see how busy you are. But if you can do this, I would so much appreciate it.

Thanks so much!
Tara

Wow! I am truly amazed at the creativity of the people on here!!! :love: Your work is simply beautiful!

If anyone has the chance, can you please make the names "KEIRA" and "SIERRA" in any type of fill? Princess, pirate, fairies..anything!

(I did find Sierra in the fairies fill! Woohoo!!) Serves me right for naming my oldest something different. :guilty:

Hi Milliepie!

I know how busy you are, but if there's any way for you to get to these, I would be soooooo appreciative! I originally posted on page 213, and I know that you are getting close, but we leave in about a week and I will need some time to laminate, or print on magnetic paper.

Thank you so much in advance!!!! You are amazing!

Tara

Yes, I'll do them for you this evening. :)

Wow! I am truly amazed at the creativity of the people on here!!! :love: Your work is simply beautiful!

If anyone has the chance, can you please make the names "KEIRA" and "SIERRA" in any type of fill? Princess, pirate, fairies..anything!

(I did find Sierra in the fairies fill! Woohoo!!) Serves me right for naming my oldest something different. :guilty:

I see you found the fairies fill. I have Keira in a Princess fill. :goodvibes

I'm such a dolt!! lol I didn't know this existed and was over in the Creative dis-signs forum asking for help as I have spent hours trying to do what comes so natural to youl!!

I thought Milliepie was not doing this anymore so I was :cool1::goodvibes:worship::banana::yay::dance3: with joy when I discovered this was wrong.

K, enough said. My request is PLEASE!! could I have a mickey head with the nassau itinerary map in it. Disney Dream, March 10-14, 2013 in the ears.

Thank you:worship:

I found your FABULOUS Payton princess fill... could you please do a princess fill for TEAGAN?

Thank you SO much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter