***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie- I posted a request in #757 a few days ago. When you get a chance, can you please let me know if the requests make sense or should I redo it with links? Thanks!

Sarah

I took a look at it and everything makes sense to me. I'll let you know if I have any questions. For your last question: If you google the name of who you are looking for, you will find where you can get your design. :)

I was trying to find images to use to make bottle caps. Can anyone hep me with them or let me know where to find them?

Hi guys! I just posted a tutorial on my blog on how do to simple name fills using Microsoft Word or Publisher. Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions! :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie,
We will be sailing out of NYC on June 15th on the Magic - cruise to nowhere. I have already used some of your already created Disigns but was wondering If I could ask for a few customized...
2 - have a magical night pillowcases one with "Molly " and 1 with "Riley "
Lisa in DCL fill
Riley in DCL fill
A Mickey head with the disney Magic and minnie Liberty with June 15, 2012
A Disney magic voyage with "Our first Disney cruise" June 15-17, 2012 NYC
A lime green mickey head with Twinnybelles in it

I know it's alot so I appreciate anything you can manage...Your disigns are just too cool.:worship::worship:
Thanks in advance for any that you can do....Lisa

I know that you probably wanted the fills to match the Molly fill I already have, but I ran out of time and wanted to get you something, so I made these with all three names. Hope it's ok. :)

I absolutely love them ! I am at work now and was SO psyched to see them posted ! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes. I am trying to figure out how to make some myself from your blanks... So I don't have to keep bothering you wonderful DISigners. I have downloaded the Walt Disney font, now I just have to figure out how to "write " with it on the blanks. Of course, I have found so many great things on your sites, and I am really into the decorating the door thing, I am running out of time ! :yay::yay: Thanks Again !

I was trying to find images to use to make bottle caps. Can anyone hep me with them or let me know where to find them?

You can get these on Etsy. The images are VERY cheap; just buy and print them out! Lots of Disney ones too.

Not a problem. :)

CAN YOU DO THE ONES ABOVE FOR ME AND MAYBE AND EARERN CARIIBEAN (SAN jUAN) MICKEY HEAD WITH THE MAP.... HERES MY INFO

NATASHA AND WILLIAM GALGAN
11 YEARS TOGETHER
DISNEY FANTASY APRIL 20-27, 2013 EASTERN CARIBBEAN (SAN jUAN)

THANK YOU SO MUCH :dance3:

Hi Milliepie! I am looking for the name fill of the ships.... I see you have the Dream http://www.4shared.com/photo/fZAuo_QR/Dream_logo_fill.html I'm looking for the same idea for the Magic and the Fantasy without any writing.

I'm planning on putting the Dream with our 2011 cruise date, then the Magic with our 2011 cruise date, then the Fantasy with our 2012 cruise date... and putting them all onto 1 magnet. You don't mind me personalizing them like that myself, do you? If so, I can give you my information. But that is something I'm able to do, so I'm hoping not to bug you with it.

Thank you!!!!

Thanks Millie! When I re-read the request, it all looked like gobblygook to me!:confused3.

I did google the other designer and it looks like he may be off the grid for the next month. I emailed him a request for when he gets back. I may be able to use one of your designs if not!

Thanks in advance, you're the best!

Milli ~ Thank you for the portholes you made for me and congratulations on your graduation.:thumbsup2

Gail

I just found pictures I liked online and printed them out using a label setting and cut them out with a 1 inch circle punch. Why buy images? On your computer browser you should have a tab that says images just type what kind of picture you want and go from there. I even edited mine after saving the pictures and added cruise dates & such.

Another idea is to check out the Creative DISigns boards on DIS.

I've had some pm requests for these, so I thought I'd post all of them here too. :goodvibes

P.S. I'm still weeding through my messages, so If I haven't gotten to yours yet, I will. I accidentally erased a few trying to organize a bit, so if you don't hear from me in the next couple of days please let me know because it might have been yours. SO sorry about that!

Milliepie, I am new to DCL and a lurker of the boards and this request may be 2 late, but was wondering if you could do 2 magnets for our family. We leave next Thursday. Thanks for all you do to help families out! I printed some of your blanks on 4shared to use also! Thanks so much!!

I like the below, exactly but with Oliver Family

http://www.4shared.com/photo/FYqCNDGe/Hill_family_mickey_pals_portho.html

Want the below but with: Alex Jenna Shelby Sonya (in that order) if possible move drink that is by Stephanie to by Sonya (that can be left alone if too difficult) Thanks so much!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Dfsd_h4U/Richard_Stephanie_Addison_Ayde.html

Milliepie, THANK YOU!!! We used your Mickey heads and life preserver designs for our cruise on the Dream last year and I've been searching for the life preserver with "Wonder" and "2012." Looked through all your 4shared and photobucket files and saw that you just posted it this morning. Thanks so much - we've really enjoyed your work!

2bb5926d.jpg

Hi

We will be cruising in November 2012. I have a few requests which I would love if you could complete. I hope I requested these correctly.

1. honerfamilyadventure2.jpg- back2back
* changes The Crusin' Cousins-Disney Dream November 2012 Back2Back
and if possible add some characters. The cousins consist of 3 boys and 1 girl.

2. Pirateslairdream.jpg. Crusin' Cousins Disney Dream November 2012

3. 5 beachchair.jpg- I only need 4 chairs- 3 boys 1 girl- cruisin' cousins Disney Dream November 2012.

I hope I made this clear to understand. If you have any problems feel free to pm me.

Thanks for your time and dedication to Disney Travelers.

HI : )

I sent you a request a few pages back but I have a question. Are we able to download from your 4Shared account?? It won't let me?

I see the fantasy one that I want with our sale dates, but I cannot download it. :confused3:confused3

EDITED: forget it... DOH.. realized I had to be signed in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter