***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please have a Minnie Mouse head with Carolyn on it ?
My request seems to have gotten lost :)

Also, do you have the Minnie ears that fit around the cabin room number on the door ?

Thanks !!
GINA

I just realized you said Mickey head and I made a porthole. Here is the Mickey head. Also, if you follow the link, you will find printable cabin room number art. Hope it helps. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891&highlight=cruise+door+decorations

Hi Milliepie - I had sent you a pm a few weeks back with some requests - was that ok? If not I can repost on this link - please just let me know - I was going to use a couple of the requests for my FE gift for the sailing on june 10th so I just want to make sure I rerequest if I need to!!
Thank You!!!

Milliepie,

Congratulations! I wanted canada graphic in my post back on page 31. I couldn't copy the pictures. Thanks If you get a chance we don't cruise until September

Milliepie ~ Do you still personalize these Mouse Ear Families? If so, I have a request:goodvibes If not, I understand.

We leave May 25 for our May 27-June 1 cruise on the dream. I'll go ahead & give the details in case you still do these for shirts. Not sure how much info you need so I may be including too much I.e. they don't have to be this specific can be black & white if needed

(3 families- my MIL, MY BIL and his family & then my family)

Chad- 37 yo male w brown hair
Whitney (me) 35 yo female w brown hair
Lillian 6 yo female with long blonde wavy hair

Mimi 67 yo female w short black hair

Al 44 yo male w brown hair
Camille 44 yo female w shoulder length dirty blonde hair
Caroline 16 yo female with curly brown hair
Maggie 12 yo female w blonde hair
Livi 11 yo female w blonde hair

Underneath: Family Trip on the Disney Dream 2012

http://www.4shared.com/dir/Xs3bCr-w/_online.html#dir=19661922

If that's too much then let's get 3 of the multi character portholes:

The Gambles (top) 2012 (bottom)--2 of these
World's Best Mimi(top) 2012 (bottom)

Thanks!

Whitney

Here you go. :)

Could I get an Arizona Diamondback Mickey Head for Vernon & Becky for the Dream June 20, 2012 ?

THANKS !!!

Millipie or Blueyes.

Hello to both of you...I was wondering if either of you have done anything or would be willing to create something featuring Minnie from the Fantasy along with the peacock theme that is used in the atrium....I know anything that you come up with would be fantastic as always...
Thanks for considering this for me:flower3:

It would be helpful for the disigners if you listed your ports.

Thank you for this advice, I am sorry I did not mention them.. They are:

Aug 31 Sail away from Barcelona
Sept. 1 at sea
Sept. 2 Villefranche
Sept. 3 La Spezia
Sept. 4 Civitavecchia
Sept. 5 Naples
Sept. 6 at sea
Sept. 7 Disembark at Barcelona

I would appreciate any map design, or Itinerary, or anything! TIA!:flower3:

IM GOING ON THE DISNEY FANTASY 2013 CRUISE AND I NEED SOME CUTE STUFF ME (NATASHA) AND DBF (WILLIAM) ARE CELEBRATING 11 YEARS CAN U DO SOMETHING CUTE FOR US

AND ALSO MAYBE AN ITINERARY OF THE APRIL 20-27TH DISNEY FANTASY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE MAYBE ON A MICKEY EARS ???

I LOVE ALL CHARACTERS I JUST WANT A FEW DIFFERENT IDEAS?? THANKYOU!!!! :cool1::rotfl::3dglasses

THIS IS THE ITINERARY FOR APRIL 20-27 EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE
Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 p.m.
2 At Sea — —
3 At Sea — —
4 St. Thomas/St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
5 San Juan, Puerto Rico 8:00 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
6 At Sea — —
7 Castaway Cay 9:45 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
8 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. —

Hi Millipie!

May I please have a Mickey Head with the red Minnie Dress with the name Lindsey on it? I found one from you with my daughter name but my kids have to match!

Thank you so much!

hi MILLIEPIE!

Wonderful designs!
Would you be able to make this one for our upcoming Alaska cruise with our dates?
I love this one:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/bhre7-tA/Wonder_Alaska_Cruise_August_30.html?

( cruise ship with the date in the top corner!)
Our sail date is Aug. 26th, 2013.
Thank you for your kindness!
Your designs are so creative. I wish I could do them myself but unfortunately, i am not creative at all!

Also this cruise is a celebration of our 20th Wedding anniversary.
I saw designs for 10 years, and 15 years but not 20. Anything you might be able to do for us?
( Mike and Sonya)
I like this one:http://www.4shared.com/photo/CBCpW7hN/Adam_Tammy_10_years_mm.html
Or this one
http://www.4shared.com/photo/LZbxVApx/Anniversary_mm_sunset_porthole.html
But With 20 years ??? Or anything else...not picky. Your designs are all amazing! We have previous cruise magnets on our fridge!

Thanks so much! And congrats to you on your high Honours.!You should be so proud of that accomplishment! Wow. What an achievement!

Millie,

Hope your exams went well. My DH is waiting to hear how his final semester for his PHD coursework turned out. :goodvibes

I hope it isnt to late to request this. We leave just before labor day. If it is, is there someplace I can learn how to customize your images? I'm not very crafty. I'm on photobucket but not 4share do I need to be to get these images?

I was hoping for:

red tinkerbell pirate with Katie

Happy bunny with Abby

Darth mickey with Nathan
and
Sunset beach with Bonnie and James
June 1, 2012

I was also wondering if I found an image online that was 600x407 49k is that large enough to use for a magnet? My husband is a huge star trek fan and I found an image of a mickey hand in the live long and prosper form and would love to customize it but not sure how.

Cant believe or cruise is sooo close. It really snuck up on me in a good sort of way:goodvibes
Any help is greatly appreciated!

CONGRATS ON THE HIGH HONORS:cool1:

My DH just heard back from Case Western that he has passed his last PHD classes:worship: Now just to get through the qualifiers and dissertation!

I posted quite awhile ago and not sure you saw it due to all that you had going on. If you cant do this in time could you tell me how you curve the letters and if those images that already have names can be modified or do I need to use a blank image?

Again congrats and thanks for any assistance you can offer.

I would love to have

Beach chairs with Disney Fantasy on top.
Elizabeth Jose and Alyssa on the chairs
Gang porthole that says The Goncalves

Thanks for bringing Happiness to all

Millipie: Your designs are fabulous! Could I request one of your surfboard graphics as follows:

5 surfboards for a Dream cruise
-Minnie w/bow for Brittany
-Ariel for Sydney
-Pluto for Will
-Mickey for Matt
-Lilo for Grace

Do you also have a life preserver with Chip & Dale and one with Pluto?

Thanks so much.

Millipie: congrats on your exams. I sent the above while you were extremely busy. If you have time for the above the kiddos would greatly appreciate it.
:cool1:
. Thanks.

Hey Milliepie. Here's some requests. Our cruise is not until the end of July so we have some time. We are doing the Eastern Fantasy July 28-Aug 4 (St Martin, St Thomas and CC and 3 days at sea (I think). Hopefully these requests make sense, if not please let me know!

Do you have any of Phineas and Ferb snorkeling in Castaway Cay? If not, anyone snorkeling there? something like "1 day of summer vacation" if we can do P&F and if not, "we snorkeled on Castaway Cay"

Mickey ear of the Eastern Caribbean itinerary mh2jpg.

Portholes:
Maggie - tinksailor
Mom - tinkcoffeeveranda
Dad - jedi mickey
Olivia- minnie sailor (I think you have this one done in the completed folder for "Laurie" but i couldn't find the blank!)

Do you have any designs with anything Candace?

2012 DCL with Fantasy - the Deer Family
Fantasy 2012 1 jpg - Fantasy with the July 28- Aug 4 dates
Family porthole - Deer Family

piratetinkerbell - Maggie
piratetink6 - Olivia

girls having fun blank - Maggie & Olivia

If the shoe fits, run - Sarah
I run like a princess -(rapunzel with the wild hair) Sarah can you add Castaway Cay 5k August 3 2012?

OMG, didn't reallize how much these kids requested. let me know if these make sense or something else i should do to help you find these.

Also, on post #706, i found an old ****** design. Is he still designing? I would love to get that design in this itinerary for a FE idea... Let me know.

Thanks Milliepie!

Hi eblong,

May I please request three Fantasy/Dumbo designs for our upcoming family trip? Dates are July 7 - 14, 2012. Families are The Major Family, The Lyon Family and The Wood Family.

Thank You!!

Hi!!
I love love love your cruise designs and was looking at some to make magnets from. I can't seem to download them from 4shared. It keeps saying

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.
Reasons for this may include:

Invalid link
The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of use

Am I doing something wrong? :confused3 thank you!

I would love to have these with the changes below the link

http://www.4shared.com/photo/oWo4TBTZ/Dream_mar_13-17_cloud_mh.html

Disney Fantasy – June 16, 2012

http://www.4shared.com/photo/swyI6iWm/mickminnieportholesunsetblank.html?cau2=0759nousr

Disney Fantasy in the bow

http://www.4shared.com/photo/cHDpAu1e/bedaymh.html?cau2=0759nousr

Happy Birthday!

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=2011DreamMickeyMinnieLifepreserver.jpg

Change this to Disney Fantasy – 2012

and do you have any Pirate Night ones? thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter