***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked the Disney Pixar California coast cruise for September 16th. Would you please make one of your awesome Mickey head maps of the itinerary (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Ensenada, Los Angeles).

I hope you are feeling better - you're in our prayers.pixiedust:

Thank you, I am much better. :goodvibes Did you want a date on this?

Fºoºz;45180148 said:
Hi Milliepie ...

Can I get the following (from 4shared) ... bedaypoohmh2 (Fºoºz)

From photobucket ...

Disney Fantasy 2012 Three Beach Chairs ...Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº & Dezi (are you able to put in small print under Dezi "Gone on my own holiday!")

This one is in the Itineraries section (not sure what it is called but here is the link to one of them http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=VinsonFamilyEasternitinerary.png ...
  • Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº on the header
  • One with Sept 29 - Oct 6 2012 / Disney Fantasy Itinerary / Western Caribbean (and in small print underneath "20th Anniversary Cruise" if possible) / Back 2 Back Cruisin'
  • The other with Oct 6 - 13 2012 / Disney Fantasy Itinerary / Eastern Caribbean (and in small print underneath "Fºoºz's Birthday Cruise" if possible) / Back 2 Back Cruisin'

Tigger Porthole - Sami-Jºoº

Winnie The Pooh Porthole -Fºoºz

Double Itinerary Porthole - (here is the link ... http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=HonerFamilyb2bporthole.jpg substituting Western Caribbean (Sept 29 - Oct 6) Eastern Caribbean (Oct 6 - 13), Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº

Stitch Porthole - Dezi (and in smaller print underneath ... Gone on my own holiday!)

On this one http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...y Heads/?action=view&current=bedaypoohmh2.png Fºoºz's Birthday

On this one http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...eads/?action=view&current=LadyTrampdkblMH.png Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº (and in small print somewhere "Celebrating 20 years")

I was trying to get something unique for each of our B2B cruises so I hope that is not too much ... if so please let me know ... There is no rush as we do not leave for a few more months yet ... thanks Millie.

Here are your requests. :)

Blueeyes87, I am really loving some of the custom designs that you are doing at the moment and decided that I am going to be cheeky. Is there any chance that you could do a design for me for the West Coast Repo next year? The date is May 20th to 27th.

Corinna

Hows this one? If you like it I can personalize it if you want.

This is absolute amazing. Could you please personalize it with "The Ball Family"? Thank you so much for doing this for me.

Corinna

Milliepie, your work is awesome. Hope you are feeling well soon. If you have a chance, will you do a magnet disign for our September Dream Cruise? We are the Mink Family, and anything with a Stitch. We are 4 big Stitch fans! Can't wait to see him on board! Thanks.

Here are a few Stitch for you. :)

Hi Milliepie

Do you create your own character clipart? I like to customize your blanks on my own but have not been able to find the characters that you use. Do ou have a file of the characters posted online?

p.s. You do wonderful work and I hope you are feeling better :3dglasses

I create a lot of my own when I can't find what I need. I don't usually post the ones that I draw or create as individual peices. Was there something specific you were looking for? Maybe I can help you out. :)

hi millipie

i LOVE the podcast design with mickey ears on the ship - is there any way to do the design with the fantasy and aug 4-11 for the dates?

would it also be possible to do the capt mickey in a porthole without a name?

thanks so much!!!!

cindy

Sorry, I hope you have time to print this out still. :goodvibes

Hi, could I request this disign with "Our Fantasy, Mother & Daughter cruise". You can arrange it however you'd like, but something like that? 2012 is still ok though.

DisneyFantasyvacation4.jpg or http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=DisneyFantasyvacation4.jpg

Could I also get one like this but with Belle only. And maybe say, Elizabeth on it and Welcome Aboard?

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=preserverBeautyandBeast.png

Thanks!

I posted these for you right? Let me know if not. :goodvibes

May I be so bold as to request a few magnets for our family cruise in Sept?

Our DS will be turning 7 onboard (9/14), his Name is Andy and he loves Pluto and all of the Disney Dogs.

We are going on the Fantasy for the first time and the Family name is Hansen (myself: Tony, DW: Lisa, DS: Andy & DS Alex) I am open to anything that you wouldn't mind doing but we are partial to Tron.

Lastly maybe something for our DS Alex who will be 9, he loves Star Wars.

Thank you in advance, I hope I am not being to presumptuous? Tony

Just booked our 1st Disney cruise on Disney Dream 5-day Bahamas leaving August 24th! SO excited, and learning about needing door magnets to make it even more special !

Any help is appreciated! Family name is Ruminot. Sebastian (dad), Melissa (mom), Lucas (age 4) and Emma (age 2.5). Lucas loves Mickey, Lighting McQueen, Jake, etc. Emma LOVES Snow White. Anything for mom & dad (maybe classic Mickey?). We are celebrating my 30th birthday and Lucas' 4th birthday while on board as well.

Any help on making our magnets special is very much appreciated. The kids have no idea we are going, and we want them to have a memorable experience :)

Thanks!
Melissa

Here you go. :goodvibes

Millie - Gillian is going to be so happy to see this when we get to our stateroom (I plan on decorating our doors while the girls are up on deck with their dad) -
I tried to PM you but your inbox is full - I have one last favor to ask of you - can you tell me where you got the Dsney Magic Logo that you use in your designs?
The logo is the finishing touch I need for our matching sweatshirt decals. I guess if you don't have it I could try to isolate it from another design -

Thanks for all of your help and inspiration. You are so nice to offer your talent to all of us on these boards

Hi Millie,

Could I get a Pirate Minnie with the names, Bella, Bailey and Rachel in each one? I'd be just as happy to get a blank one that I can try to add the names to. Thanks a million.

Found the chairs for you. Uploaded the mh :)

I don't have any other Star Wars character portholes, but if you let me know the characters you are interested in, I will gladly make some for you. :) I have not done anything similar to the licence plate porthole design sorry.

Thanks! I'm sharpening up my photoshop skills - I suck at designing though but can clone/copy pretty good. So I've been grabbing some of the templates and running them thru DW. Ie, I can add names and such pretty much, but that's about it :)

In terms of characters, I guess the main ones:

* Minnie Leia
* Donal Maul
* Goofy Vader

Thanks!

PS: Was able to get the full rez versions from your photobucket albums.

There are soooo many threads on Door Magnets that I don't know where to begin? Any help with a link or info on how to order magnets would help. Thanks!

Milliepie,

If you have time can I please get some help with name fills? I am starting my magnets now for our cruise in Oct. Figgured this would be a good time to start.

Here is what I am needing:

Brandon - Lego
Brandy - Tigger
Korigan - Star Wars
Kimberly - Tinker Bell & Friends
Steve - Mickey Indiana Jones
Marilynn - Minnie Mouse
David - Iron Man
Sally - Penguins of Madagascar
Lilly - Dug (dog from "Up")

Thank you so much ahead of time!

Brandy :thumbsup2:beach:

Millie - Gillian is going to be so happy to see this when we get to our stateroom (I plan on decorating our doors while the girls are up on deck with their dad) -
I tried to PM you but your inbox is full - I have one last favor to ask of you - can you tell me where you got the Dsney Magic Logo that you use in your designs?
The logo is the finishing touch I need for our matching sweatshirt decals. I guess if you don't have it I could try to isolate it from another design -

Thanks for all of your help and inspiration. You are so nice to offer your talent to all of us on these boards

I have that and all of the other ship logos in this folder. :)

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/Logos and Years/

Thanks! I'm sharpening up my photoshop skills - I suck at designing though but can clone/copy pretty good. So I've been grabbing some of the templates and running them thru DW. Ie, I can add names and such pretty much, but that's about it :)

In terms of characters, I guess the main ones:

* Minnie Leia
* Donal Maul
* Goofy Vader

Thanks!

PS: Was able to get the full rez versions from your photobucket albums.

Everything i have done up to this point is not on photoshop, but an awesome, wonderful, amazing (can't say enough good things) person has gifted me with Photoshop and I play with it a bit each day so I can get the gist of it. I can't wait to start using it full time and begin creating new things once I figure it all out. Here are these. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter