***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Millie,

You were so kind to answer my request to Mel in order to help him out. I am looking for the following pages if possible to be put in photobucket as I have an account with them. I don't know where to stop asking you for your pages in 4 share as I love sooooo many of them. We are celebrating our 40 Anniversary (Jane & Ray White) and taking the entire family on the cruise with us, there are 6 adults and 4 children going on the Fantasy flying on Aug 17, cruise Aug 18-25,2012.

Journal Pages
1. Breakfast with the characters (did not find one)
2. Animator's Palate
3. Royal Court
4. Cabanas
5. Enchanted Garden
6. Cozumel
7. Grand Cayman
8. Costa Maya (did not find one)
9. Mickeys hand as a cover page
10. Taking flight (if it could read back home)
11. On our way
12. Port Canaveral

Cruise Itinerary
Mickeys head with the western itineray Fantasy Aug. 18-25,2012 in ears

Beach Chairs w/ Mickey & Donald as the clouds
if possible 10 chairs w/the following names:
Grammy
Gramps
MaryJane
John
Peyton (child 4)
Brady (child 6mths)
Ray
Lisa
Ray (child 8)
Symantha (child 4)

I could go on and on your work is unbelievable love it all. If there is any you can think of please advise as I need to stop asking you for so many.

Hugs to you,
Grammy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any disigns for the aqua duck? I would love one!!! I can surely wait my turn just wanted to know if anyone here does them.. TIA:flower3:

Here you go. I had the John one already in my files, but if you want a Star Wars movie fill instead let me know. :)

They are beautiful. If you have time to do the John with the movie Star Wars fill that would be great. Thank you so much I am so excited to have magnets for our door.
Lesley

Oh Milliepie is there any way you could customize one for me? If so, is there something I can do in return for you? I would love to get (1) Disney Dream Mickey Head with map saying Disney Dream on Left ear and Edwards 2012 on right ear, (2) a second Disney Dream Head saying Disney Dream on left but Whiddon 2012 on rt ear, (3) GABE written in Stitch letters.

You are so talented. I love your blog. If you can do these fantastic. If not, I know you are busy and I wish you well!!!

I had two Minnie liberty mickey heads, so I posted both blanks for you. :)

Milliepie....It took me forever but I finally found these (my fault as I have had a lot going on and had forgotten about them :guilty:) . THANK YOU so much! You are so wonderful to us all here !!!

Hi Milliepie!
Could I please have the porthole design with the Disney Characters peeking out? I am JUST getting into this stuff and starting to plan for our November cruise! These are GREAT!

The Stahl Family

The Bereda-Hill Family

The Stahl-Hill Family

Thank you SOOOOO much!
Donna :-)

Here are your portholes. :)

I just booked the Disney Pixar California coast cruise for September 16th. Would you please make one of your awesome Mickey head maps of the itinerary (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Ensenada, Los Angeles).

I hope you are feeling better - you're in our prayers.pixiedust:

I have to find the map and then I'll make one for you. :)

Millie- just checking to see what page you are working on. Thanks!

KimRaye is right, I just finished the last one on page 74 (Still have to post it) and then I just posted replies to page 76 and will start page 77 post 1145 next. :goodvibes

Milliepie - Your stuff is amazing! We booked last minute and are leaving in 3 weeks. Trying to figure out a few magnets that we'd love for you to do if possible but so much to decide on!

A couple of questions:

* I saw a Mickey Jedi port hole - do you have any other characters like that done already?

* Someone had asked about those license plate style portholes but apparently they were done by someone else who then got banned from DIS or something - have you done any similar to those?

We'll probably settle for a few stock port holes you have already and kindly ask for names - thanks in advance!

Hoping you can help me. My son is turning 7 while we are on the ship and I want a special magnet for him. His name is Ryan and he loves Cars and Stich and pretty much anything Disney! Also, can we get a Phineas & Ferb one too? We are sailing on the Aug 25th eastern on the Fantasy.
Thanks!

So, I took a look at your request and I actually have quite a few designs for the name Ryan. I have some name fills starting on this page..

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Names/Q R/?start=80

Some Mickey heads here (Including a Lightning McQueen birthday one)...

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...eted requests/Mickey Heads/Q R S T/?start=120

And some general ones that I have.. Hope it helps! :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie!
Could I please have the porthole design with the Disney Characters peeking out? I am JUST getting into this stuff and starting to plan for our November cruise! These are GREAT!

The Stahl Family

The Bereda-Hill Family

The Stahl Family

The Stahl-Hill Family

Thank you SOOOOO much!
Donna :-)

Excited to see a personalized Stahl magnet. I will have to surprise my parents and put it on their door. :)

Hi Milliepie!

I can't believe you are still volunteering your art here. You made me several magnets for my Magic cruise September 19, 2009. My door looked awesome!

I am cruising the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean September 8 -15. If possible will you create a magnet with the Fantasy pictured and the text of Fantasy Eastern Carribean.....September 8 - 15, 2012 .... Ron and Barrie

Also I would like the picture of two beach chairs on the beach with Mickey in the clouds and ship in background with Ron on one chair and Barrie on the other.

I have saved my other magnets which really came out nice.

Thank you for your generosity of time and talent.

Question: how do I download from 4shared?

When I select the image and view it big, there's a download button, but after that I get a message that says:

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.
Reasons for this may include:

Invalid link
The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

NOTE: So a right-click and save-as works. For some reason the D/L option doesn't...

Hi Milliepie!
I was wondering if you had a license plate maybe with a Mickey design that could say Cohen? He is a new addition to our family and we need to add him to our door for our cruise in Sept!

Thanks so much!
Stacie

So, I took a look at your request and I actually have quite a few designs for the name Ryan. I have some name fills starting on this page..

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Names/Q R/?start=80

Some Mickey heads here (Including a Lightning McQueen birthday one)...

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...eted requests/Mickey Heads/Q R S T/?start=120

And some general ones that I have.. Hope it helps! :goodvibes

Thanks so much Millie! If you have time, could you make one name fill of Phineas and Ferb in the name
LIAM

Thanks!!!!

Question: how do I download from 4shared?

When I select the image and view it big, there's a download button, but after that I get a message that says:

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.
Reasons for this may include:

Invalid link
The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

NOTE: So a right-click and save-as works. For some reason the D/L option doesn't...

I think 4shared changed their policy. I think you need a membership to download? :confused3 If you can enlarge it to the full size by clicking the 4arrow square in the corner and right click to save, then that should be good enough. It usually works that way. If you need me to put something in photobucket, I can do that too. I haven't been using 4shared because of a lot of people not being able to access my pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter