***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

leaving in 2 weeks for our first disney cruise!!! would love to have a magnet with dug the dog from up as a surprise for my girls - does anyone have one?

thanks so much!

[/QUOTE]

Milliepie- Could I get this one with July 30, 2012 as the date in time for next week? I just ran across it and love it!

Hi Millipie - love your designs, and would like to get on the "list". :love:

From your Photo Bucket:

Eat, Sleep & Cruise (Lilo & stitch) - with the Fantasy ship and dates of September 22 - 29, 2012

Peace, Love and Mickey (can this be done in purple instead of black?)

From this thread:

Baseball Mickey Head with Aidan in one ear and Fantasy September 22 - 29, 2012 in the other

Softball Mickey Head with Jordan in one ear and Fantasy September 22 - 29, 2012 in the other

Eastern Itinerary Mickey Head with September 22 - 29, 2012

Phineas & Ferb on the beach with Fantasy in the background. Wording: 7 more days of summer vacation and The Walshes

Thank you so much!

Darcy

Just checking to see what page you are on Millipie - this was my original request from page 88. I haven't seen them posted yet, so just seeing if I missed them somehow.

Thanks in advance for your hard work!

darcy

Hi Millie,

I was also wondering what page you are on. My original post is on page 80 post 1189. We still have a little time til our cruise, but wanted to get our fe gifts finished off soon.

Thanks so much,

Debi

Where can I find letter filled with the Disney characters. I'm trying to make my own magnets for our upcoming cruise.

Thanks

milliepie - I know you must be swamped but did you happen to see my post about our three names?

Cole - Phineas & Ferb
Kristin - Fab 5
David - Tinkerbell

Was hoping you could help me with a few magnets. We leave for NY on August 8th.

Jackson - Phineas and Ferb
Julianne - Princess (cartoon) or Tinkerbell

Thanks you so much. :)

Rookie reader here...is there a way to search designs for something you may have already created...or at least something similar? DH is turning 50 in Sept and I am surprising him with the 5-day on the Magic out of NYC to NE/CA on 9/12. It wld be over-the-top SUPER COOL to have a magnet for the cabin door. I am trying to catch up reading all about how this works and what it's all about so forgive my naïveté! :)

Rookie reader here...is there a way to search designs for something you may have already created...or at least something similar? DH is turning 50 in Sept and I am surprising him with the 5-day on the Magic out of NYC to NE/CA on 9/12. It wld be over-the-top SUPER COOL to have a magnet for the cabin door. I am trying to catch up reading all about how this works and what it's all about so forgive my naïveté! :)

You can click on the links in milliepie's signature and look thru her files that you can access thru the links there.

Plus there's also a thread just for magnets for the Canadian cruises: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2888820

Hi Milliepie

LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs.... I was wondering if you could do a few for our upcoming cruise?

The one with the beach chairs with the Disney fantasy in the background with the dates Oct 13-20, 2012
The names on the chairs
Kristy
Jay
Carson

Also could you do the one of the Mickey head with the Disney fantasy logo and the map of the western Caribbean itinerary

I saw one in your photo bucket of phineas and ferb and they have scuba masks on and could you have it say Scott Family
Vacation 2012.

I noticed you do a lot of football teams, do you by any chance have one with the Alabama college football team? Of so could you also do that one for me?

Thank you sooooo much

disneyfantasymaidenvoyage2 with the following alterations:
no maiden voyage but add The Guessfeld Family July 27 - August 3, 2013

Itinerary mickey head map for Guessfeld Family - Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean - Port Canaveral, St. Marteen, St. Thomas/St John and Castaway Cay - July 27 - August 3, 2013 -

Itinerary mickey head map for Roberts Family - Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean - Port Canaveral, St. Marteen, St. Thomas/St John and Castaway Cay - July 27 - August 3, 2013

Also is there anyway to add the Flags for each Port or do you have something additional that you can do to include the Flags on a DISigns?

Names with Pirate mickey fil
LARRY
BRYAN
KYLE

Pirate minnie fil
DIANE
LISA
ASHLEY

Justin Bieber fil
ASHLEY

Here are the fills. Thanks for waiting. :goodvibes

Just checking to see what page you are on Millipie - this was my original request from page 88. I haven't seen them posted yet, so just seeing if I missed them somehow.

Thanks in advance for your hard work!

darcy

I'm all over the place right now. It has been a whirlwind of a summer and I'm not on here as much as I wish I could be. :) Here are your designs. Let me know if you need anything else. :goodvibes

Hi Millie,

I was also wondering what page you are on. My original post is on page 80 post 1189. We still have a little time til our cruise, but wanted to get our fe gifts finished off soon.

Thanks so much,

Debi

Here are yours too. Hope the itinerary is the one you wanted. If not, please let me know. :goodvibes

Hi Millie!!!

So I posted a few posts back somewhere in the 80's I think asking for a couple of things and I've changed my mind so I'm going to repost and if you have the time great! If not, I totally understand! Your work is amazing by the way! :cheer2:

So this is my request:

The name Diane with those fill in letters with characters from Sleeping Beauty

The name Lesley with fill in letter with characters from Once Upon A Time

A Porthole with two of the kittens from Aristocats *the girl and one of the boys* if you can...but don't worry about it if you can't.

And this last one you totally don't have to do, the names are the most important. But something with Jack Sparrow with the words: Keep A Weather Eye On The Horizon.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter