***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajstaud

ajstaud Mouseketeer

BlueEyes, Can you also do the two designs of Cinderella and Bell the one on the beach and the two sisters and a dream, for me and my sister. Our names are Jamie and Amanda we will be on the Disney Dream in September 2012

Thank you sooooo much!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aimshna

aimshna Mouseketeer

Millie do you have a blank license plate that I can add names to? I looked through your photobucket and didn't find one but might have missed it. If not could you put one in there because I saw you did do plates for a family. Thanks. We are on the Fantasy in August

4. ladypirate

ladypirate Mouseketeer

Milliepie - less than 2 weeks to go and i am just now getting ready to print these magnets. How did the time fly??? Looks like i forgot to do one for Grandma who is sailing in the girls room. Could you please do this one for her -

tinkerbellblowmh.png with Laurie for the name. If this one won't work with a name, there is a similar Tinkerbell ear in post 1365 that would also work.

Lastly, above i requested the Candace one to be personalized for me so it doesn't get swiped...maybe just "mom is Candace" or just Mom? And then i couldn't find the 2012 DCL with Fantasy for "The Deer Family" and then lastly - the family porthole. Good god.pixiedust: You're the best. If i can get them by the end of this week, that would be fine. We leave next Friday! Can't wait!!:wave2:

5. Hoagie Pie

Hoagie Pie DIS Veteran

Hey Millipie - do you have a picture of 4 Disney Characters holding hands and walking towards the castle!!! I would LOVE this, if possible. I am going on a scavenger hunt in the Magic Kingdom and would love this to add to our team shirts? I believe you only do DCL, but I thought I would give it a try! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Have you checked milliepie's links in her signature for the picture you are looking for? You can also look on the Creative Disigns forums for the picture.

7. DMA

DMA Young at heart.

Hi guys,

I had to go on a last minute trip out of town and I won't be back until wednesday night. I will post all immediate requests Thursday. So sorry for any inconvenience!

8. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Sorry, the last post is from me. I am using my sister's computer and didn't log off...

9. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Hi there. I did them and posted them for you last week i think. I don't have access to my files, but if you look under all completed requests in photobucket they should all be there. If you can wait until thurs, I can find them for you. :flower3:

Ok, so I am wrong! I definitely did them, an I could have sworn I posted them, but I can't find them either. I will do them the minute I get home. They are done, I just have to upload them. So sorry!

10. Princess Runner

Princess Runner Mouseketeer

Hello Blue Eyes!

I already have a request for Millie but today I saw one I love that you made, is post 1496 and is a Mickey fisherman dreaming of a fish, can you make that with the name Carlos? I will really appreciate it. We are leaving on July 28, but I will be doing mi magnets next week, hope this is not to last minute!

11. Princess Runner

Princess Runner Mouseketeer

Millie sorry Im bugging you! and I know you are doing this out of your heart, I didnt tell we are leaving on July 28, I am planning to work on my magnets next week but I don't know how far are you with the requests I am page 96 post 1432.

Also I remember there is a step by step instruction thread on how to arrenge margins and such somewhere in the thread....do you remember where?:confused3

Thank you again very much! xoxo

12. ladypirate

ladypirate Mouseketeer

Millie- Thursday is not a problem! Thanks for looking and hope you have a good trip.

13. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

In milliepie's signature is a link with the info you are looking for.

14. DumboCollector

DumboCollector Earning My Ears

Hi Millie,

Your DISigns are spectacular! :cheer2: I'm having a tough time deciding what to request.

So far, I'd like:

1) out of DCl Donald Duck letters - Kristen
    2) if you have Dumbo letters - Cindy
    3) DCL name tag with "Wonders" saying - Kristen Tacoma,WA
    4) DCL name tag with "Wonders" saying - Cindy Menomonee Falls, WI

My daughter, Kristen, and I are sailing on the Wonder from Seatlle to Alaska back to Vancouver Sept 3-10, 2012.

In case you can't tell, her favorite character is Donald Duck and mine is Dumbo.

I'm looking for a few other DISigns but, since you have so many choices, I'd like to rely on you to choose a few that meet our cruise and favorite chacters.

Thanks in advance for your time and work on our DISigns! :worship:

15. PenskeSth1

PenskeSth1 <font color=red>Davey is my little Pirate!

Hello Millie,

just wanted to say first your work is amazing, you are so talented.

is there anyway you can make something for us for our NYE cruise on the Fantasy. Not to picky so anything would be nice. :)

The Alberrys

David, Michele and Davey..

ty so much in advance

16. robinpgma

robinpgma Mouseketeer

Thank you so much.
    :banana:

17. Snick

Snick Mouseketeer

Wow! Who knew these could be so beautiful!! You are amazing!! And so very thoughtful to share your work!! I've been downloading and dreaming for an hour!!

Any chance we could have a porthole window done?

thanks!

Snick
    Sunshine
    Brill

Yes, these are our names! LOL

18. rescuetink

rescuetink DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W

My DD loves this too!!

Thanks for sharing!!! :worship:

19. PatsMinnie

PatsMinnie Earning My Ears

Hi milliepie, I love your work, and really appreciate that you do this! I couldn't even begin to imagine up all the designs you've come up with and put together. With that said, I adore the beach chairs design. If you find some time could you do one for me that has Mickey and Minnie chairs on the beach, with Disney Dream 2012 in the background with the Mickey and Goofy clouds? I would like the Mickey chair to say Patrick and the Minnie to say Charlotte. Also, if you could do a set of name tags, but not specific to the ship or date, so we can use them again, that would be so awesome. We're cruising in September so there is no immediate rush. Thanks SO much!!

20. moremouse

moremouse Mouseketeer

Thank you SOOO much! They're great! I can't wait to put them on our door. Now if only the cruise would GET here. :rolleyes:

21. MREBERT1978

MREBERT1978 Earning My Ears

Milliepie, would you please make a life preserver cruise magnet for my door? This is the one I would like:

DCL Fantasy 2012 preserver

But with a white background and to say Sept 22-29, 2012

Thank you soooo much!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.