***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie,

Here are my requests:

A February 14 -17, 2013 Disney Magic-- mickey head with nassau, castaway cay route.

The porthole.jpg with the following characters and individual's names-

Mickey Mouse for Circe
Minnie Mouse for Sloane
Minnie Mouse for Jeri
Goofy for Scott
Chip & Dale for Brett
Jack (nightmare b4 holloween) for Reid -- if you have any nightmare before xmas

Thank you so much!

Milliepie,

We are going on the Fantasy (Eastern Caribbean) June 30 to July 7, 2012. The whole family is going (4 different families). This will be the first cruise for my 82 year old mother.
Could you please make something (I'm not picky) with "Grandma's 1st Cruise" for her door?

Also, I love the mouse ear families. I was going to modify my own, but can't find individual people to cut and paste in. Are there any individual people I can use? If not, could you make (Dad - Mom - Brian - Kathy - Kevin), first boy and girl are older teens, last boy is young teen.

Thanks,
You do great work! :)

Dear Millipie,

I have some dear friends that will be going on the June 12, 2012 Disney Wonder Alaska cruise. I would love to surprise them with some door signs. Would you be willing to make a few signs. I'm not pickey as to what you make. Here are the names if you are willing.

Gordon
Nicole
Santino
Nico

Ana Maria
Gianfranco
Francoise

It is a whole family that will be going and I think they would love this. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it. My family sailed the Magic in September 2008 and I had some people on this board create some wonderful signs for us. It was the most wonderful time. Thank you in advance.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie:worship::worship::worship:

Hi Milliepie!

Saw that you had been in testing last week. Hope all went well! We are flying out on Fri morn for our May 13 cruise. I am posts #496 & 497 on here. I'm not sure if my request a couple weeks ago was too late to get in the request, but if not, we would love those requested magnets to proudly show off your work.:worship::goodvibes. If so, sorry we requested too late, we will know for next time to do it earlier::yes::

Milliepie,

I hope your finals are going well. As creative and wonderful you are on the DISboards I have no doubt!

Diane

Millie,

Thanks for sharing all of your art with us. I was wondering if you could post the porthole template (as in post #289) with just the seascape and clouds, no characters or lettering. I checked your 4share files and didn't see it there.

If you can, there is no rush. Our cruise isn't for another five months.

Thanks
Bill

You can disregard this request. I was able to put together a close facsimile on my own. Thanks.

Bill

Blue Eyes is on the Hawaii cruise right now, I believe she said she would be back on the boards around the 14th.

Thank you. I am in no rush, so I will check back in a few weeks to see if she has had a chance to complete my request.

I have tried to make a few door magnets for our Eastern Carribean cruise June 2012. Not too bad but certainly not as good as the ones I see here. Would any of you with awesome graphic skills be able to make a Minnie head with Tiara for my daughter Diana? A beach chair one with Diana and Carla would be greatly appreciated too!

Hi Millie
I hope your Finals went well (if you test as well as you DISsign you got A's :thumbsup2)

Anyhow, Just checking in on how you did with my unique B2B design? My orginal post was # 208 and you made the ones that you already had templates for, but you said you still might try the my east coast b2b too.

I leave June 7th for Orlando...so if you try, please try before then :goodvibes
thanks again for all your art!
Joi

I always have mine printed on photo paper and then put them through my Xyron Creative Station which puts laminate on the front and magnet on the back.

Corinna

Which Xyron Creative Station do you have? I have been trying :surfweb:to figure out how to do magnets. HELP!!!! :worship::worship:

Hi Millie

I'm just taking a break from DISigning and have been admiring all your great DISigns!

However ,,,tsk tsk tsk aren't you suppose to be studying young lady?;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We miss you
HUGS Mel

Oh, you caught me Mel. ;)

I'm glad to say that it is all over now! :banana:

I will have my degree in my hands on Saturday!

Thanks everyone for being so nice and sending me happy thoughts and pixie dust!

Now back to the ol' drawing board. xo

Hope you enjoy your break Mel!

Millie,

We are going on the Magic out of NYC in June. I was trying to make Tshirts for the family. I love the Mickey head with Minnie the Statue of Liberty! How can I add text to it?

Will the image be large enough for a Tshirt design?

YOu can use Microsoft Word to add text. Just select the insert picture from file option. Select the pic you want to use and it will open on the page. Then select under the insert tab again text box or word art. Type in what you want it to say and then move it to where you want it. Hope it helps. :)

Milliepie,
Your work is wonderful, I hope I am asking for this the right way, but could you please do the 4 Beach chairs for our upcoming Fantasy cruise
names would be: Rich, Jessica, Cheyenne & Sierra.
Also if you could do a name magnet with Goofy for Norbert.
Thank You again

Here you go. :)

Hi Milliepie!

Saw that you had been in testing last week. Hope all went well! We are flying out on Fri morn for our May 13 cruise. I am posts #496 & 497 on here. I'm not sure if my request a couple weeks ago was too late to get in the request, but if not, we would love those requested magnets to proudly show off your work.:worship::goodvibes. If so, sorry we requested too late, we will know for next time to do it earlier::yes::

Hope you have a great time on your cruise. Hope you have time to make these still. Sorry for the wait! xo :goodvibes

I did all of mine, but a couple of them are not, and the guy who does them is not on the boards any longer. Sorry about that. And the last one might have been done by someone else, but I have Brianna's wonderful artwork on hand, so I went ahead and added the words for you. :)

Hi Millie
I hope your Finals went well (if you test as well as you DISsign you got A's :thumbsup2)

Anyhow, Just checking in on how you did with my unique B2B design? My orginal post was # 208 and you made the ones that you already had templates for, but you said you still might try the my east coast b2b too.

I leave June 7th for Orlando...so if you try, please try before then :goodvibes
thanks again for all your art!
Joi

Very well thank you. :hug: I plan on walking away with two gold ropes (Highest Honors) on Saturday for sure! ;)

I did a few. I did the first one i did, and then thought it might be too busy, then the second one too. So finally I tried to keep it simple for the third one. I hope you can use one. :)

Can you please do the following designs for our upcoming Alaska cruise:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TfOc4mym/ourfirstcruise.html
With Mickey and Minnie and the names Brian and Kristen in the sky above the ship

http://www.4shared.com/photo/9op4rkUE/Brian_DCL_fill.htm
Rohrer Family

http://www.4shared.com/photo/I0gXCuze/Branditinkfill.html
Kristen

http://www.4shared.com/photo/72stF_NL/what_happens_stays_dream.html
With the Wonder

http://www.4shared.com/photo/GUuqrK26/Alaska_July_2011_snow_globe.html
With Alaska on the bottom of the snow globe and Disney Wonder, May 28 - June 4, 2012 in the sky above the snow globe

http://www.4shared.com/photo/JxHtEWL8/alaska_august_2011_2.html

:goodvibes

Thank you SOOO much!!! Now I am super excited for our cruise in just two weeks! There was one more item I requested on that post for the DCL fill with the "Rohrer Family". I know fills are more time consuming and that one is kind of long. If you can get to this one in the next week or so I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again, you are wonderful!!!!

Thank you SOOO much!!! Now I am super excited for our cruise in just two weeks! There was one more item I requested on that post for the DCL fill with the "Rohrer Family". I know fills are more time consuming and that one is kind of long. If you can get to this one in the next week or so I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again, you are wonderful!!!!

I guess I forgot to post it with the other ones. Here you go. :goodvibes

If so, I am sorry! Otherwise, would it be possible to change the fantasy to 2013 instead of 2012? Sorry! Thank you so very much for the beautiful work!

Here you go. :)

Sorry Millipie... is it possible to change the Fantasy to 2013 instead of 2012? (If it is easier, please feel free to remove it entirely). Otherwise...

Those are amazing!! :yay: I am so excited! :banana: The girls are going to be beyond ecstatic when they see them on their door. (They will be 3 for Alaska and 4 for the Western Cruise). Thank you very very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter