***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My daughter and I are cruising on the Disney Dream in January. We'll be celebrating my 40th and her 13th birthday.

Can you please make 2 signs?

Lori: Celebrating my 40th Birthday (I'm a Tigger and Pirate fan)
Cassidy: Celebrating my 13th Birthday (She's a Chip n Dale fan)

Thanks!!

Milliepie-

I have followed your tutorial on your blog about making a mickey head and it's just not working for me. Can you pls help me out...

I would like 4 mickey heads

disney cars background with Kayden on it

Ariel back ground with Aubrey on it

Bruce (from nemo) background with Ryne on it

Dori (from nemo) background with Kelly on it

Also would like something else...

Some type of unique disney background with HAXTON FAMILY on it

Thank you

trying to bump my post ;)

Just packed for our first cruise today. I was able to download some Mickey Heads, name badges, journal pages and a few other goodies. I taught myself photoshop, and downloaded the Walt type fonts - and wa-la - personalized with all our information! Had them laminated at Staples, and ordered some magnetic sheets from Oriental Trading. Here's the best part - my family has no idea I've done this! I can't wait to see their faces when they see our door! Thank you again for all you do - it is so much appreciated!

Everything will be converted to Photobucket. I added the link to Jack along with the rest. :) The only one I didn't do was the Dumbo. That one was not one of mine.

Hi Millie-

These are absolutely magical-thank you so much! We are missing
#4 princesscrownCinderella.mh.png-Kimberle. Could you add that one for me? I would really appreciate it.

OHHHHH, I am so in love with this one!!! Dumbo is our favorite character and I hadn't see this graphic before!!!
Would it be possible to make one for us also?

I would like it to say:
The Barnett Family
June 29 - July 6, 2013

Thank you soooooo much!!!

I would love to have this Dumbo magnet (from post #347)with "The Byrd Family 2012"

I am trying to print the magnets and am encountering difficulties. I clicked on the thumbnails attached to Millie's message and then clicked again (there was no download option when I hovered over the picture) and saved the picture. When I went to print the picture, the image was fuzzy and it cut off the bottom of the image. Help please....

I am trying to print the magnets and am encountering difficulties. I clicked on the thumbnails attached to Millie's message and then clicked again (there was no download option when I hovered over the picture) and saved the picture. When I went to print the picture, the image was fuzzy and it cut off the bottom of the image. Help please....

When you click on the thumbnail it brings you to photobucket. Then at the top of the pic is a red bar. Click on zoom and it brings you to full size pic. Right click and save on your computer.

Barbara

Hi Milliepie,

Your designs are amazing! We will be cruising on January 12, 2013 on the Magic. Can I request a few items if you have time?

1. Porthole - Darth Vader Goofy "Karston"

2. Porthole - Darth Maul Donald "Bryce"

3. Porthole - Darth Maul Donald "Chase"

4. Porthole - Obi-wan Kenobi Mickey "Dad"

5. Porthole - Princess Leia Minnie "Mom"

6. Magic Glitter Moon sign - January 12-18, 2013 "The Yong Family"

Thanks so much if you can get to this. If not, no worries and thanks for all that you do!

May

Hi Millie!
I am cruising solo on the January 19, 2013 Western Fantasy with Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay. My name is Nicole- could you do a few designs for me for this cruise? I am up for anything. If one could say something about cruising solo & fabulous, or something like that, it would be cool.

Thanks so much!

trying to bump my post ;)

Hello,

I did see your post a couple of pages back. Unfortunately I cannot reply to everyone immediately, so I hope I didn't insult you by not. You didn't put a time frame in which you need these by, so I added you to my list, which is pretty long, and will get to them as I can. If you need them very soon, please let me know and I will try to accommodate you as best as I can. Some days I don't even get a chance to get on here except to read a few posts. Thank you for understanding.

I'll be on tomorrow to fill a few more requests. Thanks. :)

@Millipie~~

Ok so I know I may be asking the impossible here but my cousin JUST told me she'd like to reveal our cruise that we are surprising her mom with on Christmas and asked me to either get a postcard sent or graphics made like I did for my cruise this year! What she didn't realize is that I put those requests in months before we set sail! I tried to figure out how to modify them myself but can't get it to cooperate for me!

I'd like to do ticket with the itinerary on it and the Castaway Beach with the chairs. Can you help? Here are examples of what I want.

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/use...airs.jpg.html?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55995737_n.jpg

We are on the Dream from May 26-30, 2013 to the Bahamas

Family name would be Thompson-Campbell's

Individual names for the chairs are

Jalen
Kim
Lenora
Monica
Bruce

I would need these by Friday so I can print, laminate & send them to my cousin in Philly for the Christmas reveal! I know I'm asking for a miracle....:worship:

I will see what I can do. :)

milliepie, I've been trying to access your 4 shared files, but I'm getting the message: "The file link that you requested is not valid." Has the account been shut down already?

I have removed a lot of images, so that might be why. It's not completely shut down yet, but I am getting closer.

Everything is going to Photobucket, but if you find that there is something that I have that isn't there yet, let me know and I will upload it for you. :)

I'm also looking for a "support our troops" Mickey. If anyone knows how and wouldn't mi d making one!

Thanks!

Hello,

I have the sunset Mickey pic in my cruise folder. I also have a few Militaryish designs if you want to browse to see if you like anything. I can always add or change text on any of them. I saw a cute stockings over a fireplace design last year, perhaps someone has that one they can post?

Sunset Mickey

Military Pride folder

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/American Pride Military/

And a few Ribbons...

I have removed a lot of images, so that might be why. It's not completely shut down yet, but I am getting closer.

Everything is going to Photobucket, but if you find that there is something that I have that isn't there yet, let me know and I will upload it for you. :)

Whatever the link in your signature is, isn't working anymore.

I spent hours scrolling through all your Photobucket stuff. Beautiful!

Milliepie, we are sailing on the Fantasy jan 12 th and would love four boarding passes with the names: Ilene , Murt, Michelle and Kyle if at all possible. If not and you can send me a blank I can edit. Thank you!

Hey Milliepie. Thanks again for sharing these great graphics.

Do you have a high resolution version of your bow art? I'd like to blow it up to something I could use for a banner or a door magnet.

Thanks again!

Hello,

I did see your post a couple of pages back. Unfortunately I cannot reply to everyone immediately, so I hope I didn't insult you by not. You didn't put a time frame in which you need these by, so I added you to my list, which is pretty long, and will get to them as I can. If you need them very soon, please let me know and I will try to accommodate you as best as I can. Some days I don't even get a chance to get on here except to read a few posts. Thank you for understanding.

I'll be on tomorrow to fill a few more requests. Thanks. :)

No worries, i am new to this and we are sailing in april. Just wanted to make sure you received my request. IF you get time then great i will wrap them and put them under the tree for xmas... IF not no worries.

Thanks again and your work is truly magical pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter