1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmr3983

jmr3983 Earning My Ears

Those are awesome!!!! Thank you!!!!:):):):):):)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dqjohnson18

dqjohnson18 Earning My Ears

These are wonderful, thank you so very much!!! And thank you for sharing your talents with soooo many people. You are a very special person! :yay:

4. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Oh, no! sorry to hear that. I will see what I can come up with later this evening. :)

5. braysmommy

braysmommy DIS Veteran

Could I get the following plates...thanks for helping make our cruise Wonderful!

Wonder May 13

GoofyLicenseplate.jpg
    Kelli

Mickeylicenceplate.jpg
    Gail

Goofyvaderporthole.jpg
    Brayden

dcllicenseplate.jpg
    Brayden

6. cnktruitt

cnktruitt Mouseketeer

DONNA

Of course I don't mind!! Maybe I'll be able to find your stateroom by looking for a matching magnet! LOL!!

7. cnktruitt

cnktruitt Mouseketeer

You are an angel Milliepie!!:cloud9:

8. platypus6

platypus6 Earning My Ears

So, new to this magnet thing. Not sure how it all works. Are there free images to download that we can personalize? I see a lot of people posting their info in this thread. Apologies for not knowing what is going on! :confused3

9. rhax07

rhax07 New DVC Member

Milliepie-
    Just wondering we you were at in the replies... no rush just curious. my original was #3202 on pg 214

Thanks

10. mcgrawfan

mcgrawfan Peace Love Mickey Mouse

You can look through this thread to see designs that you like and put in your request to have them personalized! Or you can look through the designers folders. Most have links to them in their signature:)

11. abkriz

abkriz Earning My Ears

These are AHH-MAZE-ING!! Thank you, Thank you! Have a wonderful holiday!
    xo aimee

12. erickara

erickara Earning My Ears

Hi,

Love the art!! Would it be possible to get the beach chair art with "Eric" & "Kara" in the end chairs and Mickey & Minnie in the middle two chairs for our "Magic" Christmas cruise?

Thanks,
    -Eric

13. shantomp98

shantomp98 Earning My Ears

Hi, I have no clue how to "bump" but read someone else's post elsewhere that said quote to bump, hope that is right!!! I have read how extremely busy you are so I don't want to pressure you, so grateful that you use your talent to help so many people. I have read your blog on how to do the mickey head & name fill so I think I have that down. I was wondering if I could get the image above that has the beach chairs, clouds & names on the chairs; the surfboard image; something with the Magic "first Disney cruise"; a porthole with Mickey & the gang "2013 Disney Magic". I think that is it, trying to take guidance from others on what we should have :)
    Thank you so much

14. Clara Belle

Clara Belle Earning My Ears

Dear Milliepie,

Love your designs. If possible, I would like to request a couple: The Disney Fantasy 2012 surfboards with the Following 3 names Eckart, Clara and Sofia.

The Disney Fantasy beach chairs 2012: With the following 3 names: Duc, Laura Lin, and Zachary

Thanks!

Clara Belle

15. RatherBeWithMickey

RatherBeWithMickey Mouseketeer

Hi Millie!

Hope all is well with you. Do you happen to have done a life preserver for the DVC Member cruise (I think you do it as S.S. Member Cruise) for 2013? I found one for 2012 in your files, but I didn't see 2013. But you have so many wonderful designs, I start going cross-eyed after a while. So it may be in there, lol! If you have it, would you mind posting it for me? Thanks a bunch!!

Mindy

16. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

milliepie, I've been trying to access your 4 shared files, but I'm getting the message: "The file link that you requested is not valid." Has the account been shut down already?

17. pinkibekki

pinkibekki Earning My Ears

hello there Milliepie!
    i had a request on page 208 thread#3106 for our january 2013 wonder cruise, i was also wondering if you would be able to do name tags along with the beach chair scene. if not no biggie. we appreciate anything you can do

names:
    BEKKI
    JASON
    IAN
    BRITTANY

thanks again!:thumbsup2

18. KBT35

KBT35 Mouseketeer

@Millipie~~

Ok so I know I may be asking the impossible here but my cousin JUST told me she'd like to reveal our cruise that we are surprising her mom with on Christmas and asked me to either get a postcard sent or graphics made like I did for my cruise this year! What she didn't realize is that I put those requests in months before we set sail! I tried to figure out how to modify them myself but can't get it to cooperate for me!

I'd like to do ticket with the itinerary on it and the Castaway Beach with the chairs. Can you help? Here are examples of what I want.

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/use...airs.jpg.html?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55995737_n.jpg

We are on the Dream from May 26-30, 2013 to the Bahamas

Family name would be Thompson-Campbell's

Individual names for the chairs are

Jalen
    Kim
    Lenora
    Monica
    Bruce

I would need these by Friday so I can print, laminate & send them to my cousin in Philly for the Christmas reveal! I know I'm asking for a miracle....:worship:

19. JennKet

JennKet Earning My Ears

I have seen a sunset over the ocean but the sun was shaped like Mickey ears. Does anyone have that graphic and know how to personalize it? I am completely lost when it comes to anything other than basics online! I just finally figured out the Disboards! :)

20. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

21. JennKet

JennKet Earning My Ears

I'm also looking for a "support our troops" Mickey. If anyone knows how and wouldn't mi d making one!

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.