***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouselovr

mouselovr Mouseketeer

Thanks for the help, but that is not the problem. In the original image the heads are just smaller, there are 4-5 heads on the DISign so they are small instead of being just one head on the DISign, So I need the full size images to make it work.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. englanddg

englanddg Mouseketeer

I'm sorry, I'm new to Disney Cruising and Cruising in general.

What...is a Cruise Magnet?

The graphics make it fairly clear that people stick things on their stateroom doors?

Is this similar to the window presentations that people do at Pop?

4. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been super busy. I hate to tell you that the Mickey heads you are trying to get are not mine. I did originally make Mickey heads similar to those a long time ago, but there are many others doing them now too. The specific ones you are looking for belong to Shadowryter. If you want mine (similar style) I have blanks in my photobucket.
    http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Mickey Heads/Character Mickey Heads/

Otherwise you should ask Linda on her thread. :goodvibes

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46133612

5. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Sent you an email. :)

6. stalbertsteve

stalbertsteve Mouseketeer

Hi Milliepie
    We are really enjoying your work, greatly appreciate the work and effort our putting into this. I'm looking for individual artwork representing the following ports, Grand Caymans, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay for 2012. Hopefully there would be room for text on each one which I can add myself. We also like names for the following: Steve, Karen, Matt, Matthew, Hazel, Troy, Charlie, Nicole, Abbie. Thanks in advance for this.

7. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Yes, except you use magnets for the cruise doors. Any adhesive is not allowed on stateroom doors. You can make any image into a magnet simply by printing on magnet paper or cardstock with magnet strips attached to the back. Super easy and super fun. :goodvibes

8. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Here are a few things for you. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. englanddg

englanddg Mouseketeer

Do you stick them on the outside of the door or the inside?

10. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I have these that I made a couple of years ago. But I don't have anything new right now. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

A lot of people do both. I switched mine out every day and kept the ones I didn't have on the outside, on the inside. I also made a lot to give away.

12. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Did you ever figure this out? Let me know if not so I can try to help you. :)

13. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I posted the beach chairs, but just saw this. Hope you get it. :)

[​IMG]

14. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Here you go. :)

[​IMG]

15. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

If you still need this, did you want just the Mickey map or did you want the ship and dates on there too?

16. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

No problem. :goodvibes

[​IMG]

17. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Not sure if you wanted your names on there, so I didn't put them. Just let me know if you did want them and I'll add them for you. :)
    Oh, I just saw you asked for chairs too. I'll get back to you on that one. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I'll be on page 115 post 1718 for Kamgen (Liam fill)

Please if I missed anyone let me know. I am scanning through, but I do miss some once and again. I'll get the ones done that recently posted they need them soon this week. :goodvibes

19. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

Oh, I just realized I may have posted those Halloween pics on the wrong thread. Is this thread just for requests from milliepie? For some reason I thought it was the one where everyone shared images they've found. What happened to that thread?

20. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

No, no. You are fine. This is the generic cruise magnet and graphic thread. I just get a lot of requests here. It is very much welcome and appreciated. Please share away. There are some requests that I just don't get to in time, and added images and designs will definitely help them get at least something. I've even contemplated retiring because I feel so bad that I can't get to everyone and I hate letting people down, but I can't seem to give it up. ;)

Thank you for your willingness to share! :flower3:

21. Scooby3x1y

Scooby3x1y DIS Veteran

I just googeld to see what images there were. This is a good representation of what people do. I could post some personal pics, but they are pretty much the same. Some of these are for sale on Ebay, please don't pay for them. Most of the people selling them have either ripped off others DISigns, or they are very simplistic and can be done easily here. Check in the signatures of mine, Millie's or Blue Eyes, for links to our photobuckets. There is also a DISign thread that you can request things too.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cruise+door+magnets&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1366&bih=624&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=p4lXUJCUIZH1iQLChIGYAw

DISign thread: (Also read the sticky "Meet the DISigners")

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Actually my photobucket link isn't in my signature, here it is: http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/

Just for future reference, if you click on a picture, it will take you to the DISigners photo/graphic storage site. You can just navigate back from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.