Disney DREAM License plates with Mickey Mouse:
Mark
Craig

Pinnochio License Plate:
Craig

Mickey Mouse License Plate:
Mark

Thank you!

Another request for the Dream plates if you don't mind...

One with Mickey for "Tom"
One with Minnie for "Arleen"
One with Jiminy for "Michelle"

will post pics after the cruise!

Thank you!!!

Hi, would love to get some Disney Dream license plates:

Eric - Pooh
Jeanne - Tink
Holly - Stitch
Kayti - Alice Wonderland
Kelsey - Sleeping Beauty
Emily - Snow White
Chloe - Tangled
Bella - Tangled
Nick - Star Wars

If you don't have any of these, it doesn't really matter which characters, just so happy to have them.

If you have time to personalize the Disney Dream Inaugural cruise one and the We are on vacation one with Simons Family I'd love it. If you have too many requests I understand.

Thanks again, the magnets really make the cruising even more special and I appreciate your time!

I have JUST learned about door magnets and we cruise in a month!!! I just happened to stumble into this forum and hope to get something done up with Robin Hood and Maid Marion (Disney characters that are foxes) and add a baby Tom from Fox and Hound. We are sailing on Magic February 12, 2011.

Does anyone know the diameter of the door number plaque on the door? I have plans for a decoration to attach to it.

Thanks kindly,
Fox Family

Jordak,

You have done so many for me in the past and I love them. I would like to request 4 for my sister as her family is going on their first Disney Cruise in March. Her dates are March 26 - April 2, 2011 on the Disney Magic

1.) May I get the Sorry we are on vaction sign with the names: Mark, Maribeth, Rebecca, Hannah, Mykayla

2.)Also may I request the Cruise to Neverland sign but have Disney Magic on it with the dates (this sign is the one with Peter Pan and Wendy flying over the piate ship)

3.) The next one has 2 mickey pirte flags witht the pirate ship in the middle and put The Uhlig Family and the cruise dates on it

4.) last one- I need a First Cruise sign. I saw one with all the character on the bow of the ship with a border. THe ship was in the silhoute of Mickey. Could I get that one that says First Cruise and the dates adn on the ship put Disney Magic.

Thank you for doing these wonderful designs.

I have been creeping through your photo album online and just caught a tartan mickey mouse ears with bagpipes in front. If you can do this one with the name Kristen on it I would be so pleased (if tartan can easily be changed to blue and green that would be even better as that is more or less my tartan).

Hi, would love to get some Disney Dream license plates:

Eric - Pooh
Jeanne - Tink
Holly - Stitch
Kayti - Alice Wonderland
Kelsey - Sleeping Beauty
Emily - Snow White
Chloe - Tangled
Bella - Tangled
Nick - Star Wars

If you don't have any of these, it doesn't really matter which characters, just so happy to have them.

If you have time to personalize the Disney Dream Inaugural cruise one and the We are on vacation one with Simons Family I'd love it. If you have too many requests I understand.

Thanks again, the magnets really make the cruising even more special and I appreciate your time!
I have a couple inaugural cruise posters so i just made both.

Thank you soooo much for the graphics for our magnets. I showed my daughter a few of them and she is psyched out about having them for our door in a few weeks for the Inaugural. You definitely have the talent and are soooo gracious to do all this work for people you really don't know. You will have to let us all know when you are going on a cruise so we can meet the artist behind the work.
:worship:

Jordak - THANK YOU so much for the magnets and the quick response. You are the BEST!

Is there any way I can get:

Mickey Mouse License plate for MARK
Pinnochio License plate for CRAIG

without the Disney Cruise Line logo on the left side going through the faces?

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU

Regards,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter