***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordak

DIS Veteran
REMEMBER – These designs are FREE and they cannot be SOLD or used for profit in ANY way whatsoever!!!!

Here are the links to the last three threads.

Part One: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1523226
Part Two: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....47014&page=255
Part Three: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2299290
Part Four: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2440038

If you are looking for the ears to go over the number on your stateroom door check out this thread for some awesome creations: :wizard:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

If you want to see how others decorate their door, or if you want to post your pics check out this thread: :3dglasses
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2281626

FAQ: :confused:

Q: How do I print them, they are grainy?
A: If the picture is a thumbnail, you need to click on that. It will take you to the photo hosting site of the DISigner.
Once you are there, click on it again (for photobucket) or the click to enlarge box (4shared) to expand the DISign to it's full size.
You can then right click and save it at it's best quality.

Q: Where do I find these DISigns and how do I get one made for me?
A: Check out the signatures of some of the DISigners. They have links to their shared sites that you can look through. If you see something you would like to have, post a request with the one you would like and what you want on it. If you don't see what you had in mind, describe what you would like and hopefully someone can find a pic for you or make a new DISign.

Q: I would like to share. How do I post them from my computer to here?
A: There are many free image hosting sites you can sign up with. Try ImageShack, Photobucket, Flickr, 4shared. Once you sign up
you can upload your pictures and then post the url from there to your post on here. New pics and Ideas are always welcome and encouraged!
If you just want to share, but don't have time to help personalize, just say so in your post.

Aren't they great? If I did not already have too many magnets for my next cruise, I would have some for myself.

Corinna
I need to start giving you credit because a few of my design have come from requests you have made. :)

Hi Jordak! Your licence plates for our family were fantastic! I was wondering if you had time if you could make a couple more things for us....

Patrick- on the Little Green Men plate

Amy- Queen of Hearts, red Queen or White Queen from ALice in WOnderland, animated or Tim Burton...I love them both!!

Mandi- on the Edward from Twilight plate

Jodi - on the Snow White plate

The Sebastion crab floating on the bottle saying Dream 2011

The Donald Duck floating by on the raft "Castaway Cay or bust!"

Thank you so much again!!

I need to start giving you credit because a few of my design have come from requests you have made. :)

Well, I am glad that this works for both of us. I know that I love all the designs that you made for me.

Corinna

Hi Jordak... all of the magnets on all of these threads are awesome! :)
In looking at your photobucket site, I was wondering if I could have some for our upcoming Alaska Cruise on August 30, 2011. I was hoping for the following:
Mickey and minnie in chairs on the deck holding hands with just the date on it

The journal looks awesome, it is possible to do something for the alaska cruise and the Garber family, and 1st cruise? I didn't know if you could change the map and other things to match the alaska cruise, if not... not a problem, I know that there are plenty of others I like too! :)

One last one... the etch a sketch? Can we get one that has the name of the boat and the dates? That would be great!
Thanks so much, these look so great... I'm so excited that I am planning about a year out!

I know I was not gone long but I have a few more requests for license plates. Again we are sailing in Nov =)

Incredibles plate with Dave
Jiminy Cricket plate with Dave
101 Dalmations plate with Stacy
Fox and the Hound (Just copper if you have it otherwise both) plate with Stacy
Fairies plate with Alivia (if you could put JAN instead of NOV on this one)
Lightning Mcqueen plate with Tristan
Kuzco the llama from Emperor's new groove plate with Brian
Sorcerer Mickey plate with Rick
Cruise outfit Chip and Dale with Mary

If you don't have some of these, like Kuzco and the fox and the hound, no prob just let me know

I also saw a design it was a red background like a sign on the door that read Sorry we're on vacation - The ....... Family

If I could get one for the Carr family, Luzadder family, and Bebout family that would be awesome! Thank so much in advance I think these are just too cool! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi Jordak,

I have a few more requests from you. If you could please do the following for our cruise.

Mickey & Goofy Plate with New York on bottom the name Kelly and Nov in the corner.

Twilight - Edward & Bella plate with the name Meg and New York on the bottom and Nov in the corner (if possible)

Sorcerer Mickey plate with the name Sean and New York on the bottom and Nov in the corner.

Also the Jack Sparrow picture Why is the Rum Gone with Disney Wonder November 4th - 7th, 2010.

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. :hug:

Hey Jordak, hope you don't mind if I saved you some work :worship:

PS - I found that if you use Pixilate - Pointillize under the PS filters, usually set to 3 to 5, you get great looking glitter effects ;)
:confused3 ok, but posting them is just going to cause confusion.

:confused3 ok, but posting them is just going to cause confusion.

I'M CONFUSED!!
willy.gif
WHAT'S GOING ON!
runforhills.gif
IS JORDAK LEAVING????
reaction.gif

heh I just wanted to use some of my smiles.
carryon.gif

Hi Jordak... all of the magnets on all of these threads are awesome! :)
In looking at your photobucket site, I was wondering if I could have some for our upcoming Alaska Cruise on August 30, 2011. I was hoping for the following:
Mickey and minnie in chairs on the deck holding hands with just the date on it

The journal looks awesome, it is possible to do something for the alaska cruise and the Garber family, and 1st cruise? I didn't know if you could change the map and other things to match the alaska cruise, if not... not a problem, I know that there are plenty of others I like too! :)

One last one... the etch a sketch? Can we get one that has the name of the boat and the dates? That would be great!
Thanks so much, these look so great... I'm so excited that I am planning about a year out!

I know I was not gone long but I have a few more requests for license plates. Again we are sailing in Nov =)

Incredibles plate with Dave
Jiminy Cricket plate with Dave
101 Dalmations plate with Stacy
Fox and the Hound (Just copper if you have it otherwise both) plate with Stacy
Fairies plate with Alivia (if you could put JAN instead of NOV on this one)
Lightning Mcqueen plate with Tristan
Kuzco the llama from Emperor's new groove plate with Brian
Sorcerer Mickey plate with Rick
Cruise outfit Chip and Dale with Mary

If you don't have some of these, like Kuzco and the fox and the hound, no prob just let me know

I also saw a design it was a red background like a sign on the door that read Sorry we're on vacation - The ....... Family

If I could get one for the Carr family, Luzadder family, and Bebout family that would be awesome! Thank so much in advance I think these are just too cool! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Here you go

Hi Jordak,

I have a few more requests from you. If you could please do the following for our cruise.

Mickey & Goofy Plate with New York on bottom the name Kelly and Nov in the corner.

Twilight - Edward & Bella plate with the name Meg and New York on the bottom and Nov in the corner (if possible)

Sorcerer Mickey plate with the name Sean and New York on the bottom and Nov in the corner.

Also the Jack Sparrow picture Why is the Rum Gone with Disney Wonder November 4th - 7th, 2010.

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. :hug:

You're welcome

Hi Jordak! Your licence plates for our family were fantastic! I was wondering if you had time if you could make a couple more things for us....

Patrick- on the Little Green Men plate

Amy- Queen of Hearts, red Queen or White Queen from ALice in WOnderland, animated or Tim Burton...I love them both!!

Mandi- on the Edward from Twilight plate

Jodi - on the Snow White plate

The Sebastion crab floating on the bottle saying Dream 2011

The Donald Duck floating by on the raft "Castaway Cay or bust!"

Thank you so much again!!
You're very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter