***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am not sure how this works, but I would LOVE some DCL nametags for our cruise? It would be great if I could get: Zane, Nate, Sebastian, Anna, Daddy and Mommy.

If that is possible, then I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Just a reminder to everybody that doesn't know, I am getting ready to head out soon for a couple weeks vacation in WDW. If you have requested something i am sorry and will get it when i come back. For those that want something, if you can please hold off on posting until i get back because odds are i won't check through the thread when i get back. Rather just start fresh from when i get back online. Thanks.

For those that wished me well, THANK YOU!!

Marty

and thanks for ALL the disigns you've made :cool1:

Just a reminder to everybody that doesn't know, I am getting ready to head out soon for a couple weeks vacation in WDW. If you have requested something i am sorry and will get it when i come back. For those that want something, if you can please hold off on posting until i get back because odds are i won't check through the thread when i get back. Rather just start fresh from when i get back online. Thanks.

For those that wished me well, THANK YOU!!

Marty

I would love to see what you have created for your trip.... cant wait till you get back...My eyes will be watching.popcorn::

This is not mine, just sharing what I found. This was made by someone on these boards, but I can't remember who. If it's yours please let us know so we can thank you for the great graphic! :goodvibes

Thanks Milliepie......My daughter just found a licenses plate she had bought at Ft Wilderness years ago with that exact design on it. It has never been used so I was really excited when she gave it to me. Thanks again for all your amazing designs.

milliepie - do you happen to have one of your blank life preservers, with a dcl ship coming out of the middle with Jiminy Cricket?

The designs you have posted are awesome. I was hoping you could do some license plates for our cruise in April.

1.) the princesses - Hannah
2.) Mickey with the light saber - Jonathan
3.) Mickey & Goofy as MIB - Matt
4.) Tinkerbell - Tammy

Thanks!

just got back from the 3 day Bahamas cruise, Oct. 14-17, and sorry to say there was a magnet thief on deck 7 of the Wonder. Lost 2 magnets. oh well....what can you do? Had wonderful time and terrific weather.

just got back from the 3 day Bahamas cruise, Oct. 14-17, and sorry to say there was a magnet thief on deck 7 of the Wonder. Lost 2 magnets. oh well....what can you do? Had wonderful time and terrific weather.

Wow we had one too Sept 30th 3nt on deck 6 &7 only our little stinker was just swapping magnets..:rotfl: we kept finding other peoples magnets on our doors. Thankfully we were all disser who were part of the same cruise thread and knew each other and each others magnets. ;)

Hi Jordak,

Could I get this DISign w/Stitch on it and the name Cindy?

Thank you!

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/...agnets/Fixed plates/finished designs/Greg.jpg

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Jordaks on Vacation..... Try reposting in a couple of weeks or so. ;)

Wow we had one too Sept 30th 3nt on deck 6 &7 only our little stinker was just swapping magnets..:rotfl: we kept finding other peoples magnets on our doors. Thankfully we were all disser who were part of the same cruise thread and knew each other and each others magnets. ;)

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Jordaks on Vacation..... Try reposting in a week or so. ;)

Jordak,

You have made all of our trips special. Now it is your turn to have a great trip.

Enjoy,
Peg

I was just having fun! It is a vacation after all. GET OVER IT!!
thewife.gif

It really wasn't you was it????
No it couldn't have been or you wouldn't had been so surprised that I came home with one of your magnets.

OK Sherlock Holmes, it wasn't me. I just thought it was funny :laughing: But I also didnt send a note saying to clear your verandah because of the fireworks
TappingFoot-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter