Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramon.jpg

Here you go!

WOOHOO, I'm going on a cruise and didn't even know it. thanks Rhonda for including my name in that graphic. It must have been a surprise trip...:lmao:

I would like to do a magnet with one I saw, it's a beach scene with Mickey, Minnie and some other characters including Stitch. Can anyone help me out with this one. Thanks.

Has anyone got any fun templates with Donald Duck on it? Im looking at making one for my parents but i cannot find a good blank template? Im looking for something with a cruise theme, nothing too complicated. Prehaps Donald on a beach or something?

A few are from the boards here, and the others I found this morning. Have fun with them!

102420-20Donald20Duck7.jpg
[/IMG]
102420-20Donald20Duck9.jpg
[/IMG]
Disney-Wallpaper-disney-330.jpg
[/IMG]
donald_duck_4.jpg
[/IMG]
Donald_Duck_sailor.jpg
[/IMG]
donald-duck-1.jpg
[/IMG]
cruisefamilyblank.jpg
[/IMG]
173819DontWantTo.jpg
[/IMG]

Those donald images are too cute. I havent seen the one with the ship in the back with them on the beach.:thumbsup2

All of the graphics have been awesome!

I would love to have the beach chairs.

Lisa....Kamryn....Granny....Kason

Happy Days Are Here AGAIN!

July 11 - 18 2009

Anyone have any with Phinnes, Ferb, Perry or Candice. That is DD7 favorite DISNEY Cartoon. "Starting off our 104 days of summer vacation with a Cruise" , is what she has been singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter