Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tip...I posted there. I am really enjoying all the great designs and efforts. A HUGE thanks to all who contribute here...this is just as much fun (minus the food) as WDW and DCL themselves!

Got this off another DIS board Design Thread but its kinda cute in a Piratey Emo sort of way
birthdaygirl3.jpg

I would love this one with Jayde in the middle.... anyone know how I would do that? I am not creative at all!!!

I would love this one with Jayde in the middle.... anyone know how I would do that? I am not creative at all!!!

I am sure Bev will fix this up for you.

If you are trying to start fixing up some graphics on your own there are lots of people who will give you some tips. Do you have any kind of photo editing program? That is what most of us use. Some use Photoshop, I use Microsoft Picture It9, and the list goes on. I think you could also use Paint and WORD but I am not sure the ways that works. Just post your questions and we will try to help:goodvibes

Would love to have one for our upcoming cruise how do you do these? My DD loves Stitch. These are Great!!!

I have several Stitch graphics...you can check my blanks. I also have one with a hibiscus border and a name on it in my regular photobucket that can be personalized for her if you would like!

New stuff I found and made blank. I think some would be great magnets.

Click on the picture to enlarge. I think there are several on this board that can personalize for you, if you can't find me. :)

Can someone post this with this one with Jayde in the middle?

My PC crashed and I have to reformat I think it was a virus. Thanks!

Got this off another DIS board Design Thread but its kinda cute in a Piratey Emo sort of way
birthdaygirl3.jpg

Sorry it took me so long to post this. I was out all day Celebrating my b-day at DL! :) I am more than happy to share. Here is the blank for this. Did you still want me to put Bruce and Lori for you or is this ok?

We are not going until January and this one makes me wish we were going in December! I love it! Great Job!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter