Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw your post AmyK and I'm working on it. :goodvibes

Not sure what you were looking for exactly, but I made this for you. :)

Baltic2.png

Baltic.png

Love them, thank you so much!!!

Hey Milliepie. Can I please get the following with Ryan, Stacey and Addison under the names? We are sailing July 26. Thanks a ton.

LeeFamilyMagic-1.jpg

Oh the picture didn't show up. I got it from your photobucket account. It's the one that says cruising the wonder with ____. It has Mickey and Minnie in the middle of a livesaver that has the disney cruise line logo on it. I hope that describes it enough. Thanks...

Hi! I'm sorry this took so long. This is what I came up with, tell me if you think it's cheezy.

7magicalnights.png

I LOVE it!!!! :lovestruc Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :worship: :worship:

So If I want to put this on shirts, how is the best way to do this? Should I go to a T-shirt making website or should I try this myself with the iron-on transfers? I really want them to look great because of all the work you put into it!! Thanks so very much again!

And here is the other one. I kept it simple. :)

amukflagmhoctmagic.jpg

I love this also!!! I can't express to you enough how much I love these. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!!!

Hey Milliepie: going to the disigns I had save just realize I have nothing for Pirate night!!!!!!!!! and I was hoping to print this week, can you help me with it? I need Pirate Mickey Carlos and Andres and Pirate Minnie for Elcka and Carmen, sorry I'd been asking for so much, I know I have the request for Carlos firestation too, is just that I am freaking out since the trip is getting closer. I have pretty much all I need, blessings and thank you again!

Hi Milliepie,
I have looked through so many magnets on these threads, and I am amazed that you can do this. i have just done a photoshop class (3 hrs), but don't really know where to start. I am going to try to learn how to do them. However, our cruise is on Sept 12th-Sept 26th, 2009, and I am not a fast learner. I would very much appreciate it if you would make a 29th anniversary magnet for us for Sept 13th. Our names are Greg and Vicki. think I asked someone else to do one but I don't remember who :confused3 Did I mention I am old?:goodvibes If you could also do one of the Magic in Mickey's head outline, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Vicki

Hey Milliepie! Your work is great! Is there a way i could get your image of the deck chairs without any names. I was wondering if I could tinker with it myself.

I have all of my blanks in my photobucket. Cruise folder.. :)

Skiingwife's baseball ears. :goodvibes

spencerbaseball.png

Spencerbaseballmh.png

Alexbaseballmh.png

Alexbaseball.png

Princess22, is this the right one?

RSACruisinWonder.jpg

Oops, I see you got this one already....

3deckccwonder726.jpg

3deckccwonder726.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I love this one with pirate ship in the background! Can I please get one with Becca ,Rick and Brenda in that order. Thanks Rick:thanks:

I am looking for some life preserver images that can have the following:

Zellner Family
Jeff
Image of Goofy
Disney Magic
July 25-August 1, 2009

Zellner Family
Monica
Image of Minnie
Disney Magic
July 25-August 1, 2009

Zellner Family
Beth
Image of Tinkerbell
Disney Magic
July 25-August 1, 2009

I am not asking for too much, am I? :confused3

Hey Milliepie: going to the disigns I had save just realize I have nothing for Pirate night!!!!!!!!! and I was hoping to print this week, can you help me with it? I need Pirate Mickey Carlos and Andres and Pirate Minnie for Elcka and Carmen, sorry I'd been asking for so much, I know I have the request for Carlos firestation too, is just that I am freaking out since the trip is getting closer. I have pretty much all I need, blessings and thank you again!

Here is what I did with your picture. It was already such a great design in itself I just "Disney'd" it up a bit. Hope it ok. :)

STA3.jpg

Elckapiratemh.png

CarlosPiratemh.png

AndresPiratemh.png

I love this one with pirate ship in the background! Can I please get one with Becca ,Rick and Brenda in that order. Thanks Rick:thanks:

Would you like a Ship and date on the Life preserver?

Milliepie,

Can you make another Silver Aniversary Pic with the Names "Jeff & Mitzie" for our upcoming 25th Aniversary Cruise. Thanks.

milliepie Is this ok? 25 is silver right? [IMG said:
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/milliesky2/Requests%20Filled/JackPatty.png[/IMG]

We would love to have a personalized magnet and we can't figure out how to do it :confused3 Would anyone be able to make the lounge chairs magnet for us? Leaving next week and trying to get ready:scared1:

Sailing the Magic July 18th - 25th
Stan
Tricia
Jacob
Abigail

Thanks a bunch!:thumbsup2

OK, I tried tinkering myself and I like your work so much better. Could you make me the 3 chair image with the Flying Dutchman in the background with the names in this order?

Amanda
John
Jen

Could you also put Disney Wonder and August 6-9 on the life preserver? Thank you so much!!!

I love this one with pirate ship in the background! Can I please get one with Becca ,Rick and Brenda in that order. Thanks Rick:thanks:[/QUOTE]

Here is what I did with your picture. It was already such a great design in itself I just "Disney'd" it up a bit. Hope it ok. :)

STA3.jpg

Elckapiratemh.png

CarlosPiratemh.png

AndresPiratemh.png

OH wow I love these. Can I pls have this fireman one for my fireman Tim. Houston Texas...

Also the chairs with the pirate ship in the back donald duck for Tim,Daisy for Traci and Stitch with Nathan.

Disney Magic Nov 7-14 2009....I love these so much I had chills. The boys will love these. Thanks agian and sorry to ask for more.

Sorry for the long post, I have quite a few to put up here. :)

Zellner Family Life preservers

ZellnerFam.png

Jeff and Mitzie Anniversary

JeffMitzie.png

Greg and Vicki Anniversary

GregandVicki.png

Becca, Rick and Brenda

BeccaRickBrenda.jpg

Kara, JoAnne and Dennis

KaraJoanneDennis.jpg

Tim, Traci and Nathan One to go. :)

NathanTimTraci.jpg

Amanda, John and Jen

AmandaJohnJen.jpg

Stan, Tricia, Jacob and Abigail

StanTriciaJacobAbigai.jpg

Karfonta Family Still have one more to do.

Untitled-2.png

BrianAmy.png

Milliepie,
Thank you so much for the magnet. It is BEAUTIFUL!! I truely hope one day I can make something that pretty. Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter