Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here, but ya'll have awsome stuff here. Everyone is very creative and would love to see if you can help me.

Following my now long tradition of being a royal pain :blush: what you did with the firestation logo is fantastic! as a matter of fact, "A Disney Tribute to Firefightes" is a beautiful and special picture from 1993 the only time Mickey is looking up to a person and one of the three times Mickey is touching a person in this case the only he is shaking hands with someone. Please leave that in the design, but the rest has to remain the same because is very original of that specific station home of Big Red. Miami Dade County firetrucks are "county" green and Big Red was made specifically to honor the heroes from 911. I apologize for not being specific the first time, you put so much work into it and it came up great, Carlos name doesn't have to be on it, or maybe above or below the picture. I am keeping your work of what you did with the logo to show Carlos, I just think is fantastic!
I am missing also a Minnie Pirate with Carmen. Blessings and thank you again,

can i get the minnie mouse pirate one with Jessica on it?

Thanks Milliepie - Could you do one more baseball ears for me - this one with Nick (forgot about him, oops.) The one with the baseballs for ears. Thanks for all you do!

Millie Pie thanks so much for the deck chairs. I would still love the new fireman disign you did for Elka when you have time.

Thanks again.:flower3:

My friend just e-mailed me.

Can you do deck chairs for The Devine Family
Tom
Paula
Ann
Liz

Cruise
August 29, 2009

Your amazing!!

I have a new magnet that I did for my October cruise. It's not characters, but I like the humor of it. Please bear with me. In order to post this, I have to have 10 posts, so I will do a few quick bumps to get there...

And one more, for good measure. Boy, I hope someone thinks this is cute - otherwise I've annoyed a lot of creative people for nothing! ;)

Ok, I now have 10 posts. Here's what I came up with a few months ago, when I first started looking at doing door magnets:

Youarehereship.jpg

I had to cut off the fore and aft sections, to make it better suited to printing (even in landscape), but all I did was an image search for the decks of a DCL and then pasted an arrow and the Mickey head (created with 3 black circles) on it where our staterooms are.

LOL, that IS cute. :thumbsup2

Here are some more filled for now. Didn't get much chance to work on anything so I'll get more done tonight. :goodvibes

Sorry Traci, I had done it but forgot to post it. Here ya go! :)

FireTIM.jpg

For Juli and Danny

JuliDannyhearts.png

Bob and Family

Bobandfamily.jpg

Mario and gang

MarioTracyect.jpg

Ok, I now have 10 posts. Here's what I came up with a few months ago, when I first started looking at doing door magnets:

Youarehereship.jpg

I had to cut off the fore and aft sections, to make it better suited to printing (even in landscape), but all I did was an image search for the decks of a DCL and then pasted an arrow and the Mickey head (created with 3 black circles) on it where our staterooms are.

this is SO cute!!! :goodvibes

ak.jpg

I found this on one of your sites - but need to make a change - do you have a blank? Or could you make one for me with this info?

Jose & Peggy
Celebrating 11 years of ....
Disney Magic - Rossell Family Celebration!

You can pm me and I'll shoot you my email address or you can send link? Thanks so much!

Does anyone know who does the signs with all the princesses that says "Girls just want to have fun"?

I am looking for Christmas designs for a Nov. 29th cruise.

Thanks!!!

OK, I can do the blanks and add in my own text, but the graphic names are killing me! So, I have a request:

Graphic names for:
The DiFulvio Family (General DCL)
Rico - Castaway Cay
Paula - Castaway Cay or birthday stuff or both (My MIL's birthday is on Castaway Cay)
Carmine - Mickey
Heather - Princess Aurora, but not too pink
Samantha - Pixies (Tink and friends - not just Tink)
Joshua - well, he says his favorite character is "anyone blue" but he also loves Cars, so I bow to your DISigning prowess.

Can the first names (so all but "the family" one) have a glow outline to them? Thanks ever so much!

Also, can someone re-post the Magic Itinerary blank or direct me to whose photobucket it's on? That may become the back of some T-shirts (if I can convince DH).

Thanks so much for your help!

Does anyone know who does the signs with all the princesses that says "Girls just want to have fun"?

I am looking for Christmas designs for a Nov. 29th cruise.

Thanks!!!
I have the blank of the one I think you're talking about - I added text to mine that says "Caution: Princess on board"

smile_for_the_camera_by_bri_chan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!