Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachcastaway.jpg

Ok So I have lost my mind I know!! i really love this one and would like it to say

A few Magical days with you!
Traci & Tim

If you could add a younger(smaller mickey) to this disign I could use it for our family. But I dont want to be pushy or start something. Let me know what u think.....

jordak,

Previously I requested a Minnie Pink plate for Shelia. I was given the wrong spelling of the name. It should have been Sheila. Could I please get one with the correct spelling without any icons in the corners.

Thanks again,

Hi Jordak - love all the new ones - is there anyway to get this and for it to save October 2009 and is there anyway to maybe put a baby minnie playing in the sand up by the water????? Just a thought..thanks

Would you do this one and say

PARADISE FOUND
October 2009

THANK YOU!!!! :banana:

Hey guys! Check it out, I figured I'd do this for those who want to make their own names with the cruise characters. Still in progress, some letters are not done yet. If you need a letter let me know and I can make you one. Just let me know which letter and character. :)

My 4shared/Disney Cruise/DCL Alphabet

Example:

Hey guys! Check it out, I figured I'd do this for those who want to make their own names with the cruise characters. Still in progress, some letters are not done yet. If you need a letter let me know and I can make you one. Just let me know which letter and character. :)

Example:

I love this idea Millie! Thanks for putting this together!
I had someone contact me about wanting names done with the Ship inside. Can I pass those along to you? I've done one, but the way I do it, it takes a few hours to do just one, so until I figure out how to do that better, I can't do them for others. It's a lot of names (one big family). Let me know.

Hi Jordak - love all the new ones - is there anyway to get this and for it to save October 2009 and is there anyway to maybe put a baby minnie playing in the sand up by the water????? Just a thought..thanks
Really good idea. Here is one without a baby just in case i can't make one i am happy with. I will work on it though.

castawayoctober.jpg

Example:

How sweet of you, and such a good idea!! Many of letters you have already worked for us, but we could also use a J, T, H, & M. Any character is good!

Ok So I have lost my mind I know!! i really love this one and would like it to say

A few Magical days with you!
Traci & Tim

If you could add a younger(smaller mickey) to this disign I could use it for our family. But I dont want to be pushy or start something. Let me know what u think.....
I will come up with something.
I have a good idea but i need a little bit of time to work on a mickey.
traciandtim.jpg

Hi Milliepie::wave2:

I have spent way too many hours scrolling through the last 250 posts and admiring your amazing talent.

In post #3650 I requested a deck chair graphic with CC in the background. Since I am new and have never requested before, perhaps I was mistaken in assuming I can just post a request on the board and you'll see it. :blush:

Can you let me know how I can get in on all the awesome sharing you are doing. I am amazed at how generously you give of your time and talent. Thank you.:flower3:

Hi Milliepie::wave2:

I have spent way too many hours scrolling through the last 250 posts and admiring your amazing talent.

In post #3650 I requested a deck chair graphic with CC in the background. Since I am new and have never requested before, perhaps I was mistaken in assuming I can just post a request on the board and you'll see it. :blush:

Can you let me know how I can get in on all the awesome sharing you are doing. I am amazed at how generously you give of your time and talent. Thank you.:flower3:

I have you on my list, no worries! I am working on post 3544 right now. :)

jordak,

Previously I requested a Minnie Pink plate for Shelia. I was given the wrong spelling of the name. It should have been Sheila. Could I please get one with the correct spelling without any icons in the corners.

Thanks again,
Here you go

Sheila.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter