Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a good one would be

This is How I Roll or That's how I Roll
Wasn't sure about where to put the text and thought "This is How I Roll" sounded motivational so it inspired me.
thisishowirole.jpg

I will post a photo soon. Just returned and a big thank you to MILLIEPIE and everyone on this board. My door was wonderful and it was an amazing trip. The weather was beautiful and there was magic everyone. I must have cried four time with joy. THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Kimberly
:wizard:

I found a Mickey and Minnie Beach scene done up by another disser. It's below. I also played around with Jordaks picture and came up with two new ones from it. Have fun with them.

MickeyMinnieBeach.jpg
[/IMG]
beach_chair_minnie.jpg
[/IMG]
MickeyMinnieBeach2.jpg
[/IMG]

OOPS! I see Jordak already beat me to one of them! LOL

I found a Mickey and Minnie Beach scene done up by another disser. It's below. I also played around with Jordaks picture and came up with two new ones from it. Have fun with them.

MickeyMinnieBeach.jpg
[/IMG]
beach_chair_minnie.jpg
[/IMG]
MickeyMinnieBeach2.jpg
[/IMG]

OOPS! I see Jordak already beat me to one of them! LOL
good idea! I like the two of them together.

Millie I was wondering if you could do the deck chairs and surf boards for me. I had the chairs made about 5 months ago but now you guys have added so many more fun characters and since we have so many girls now they can all have girl chairs.

I would love if you could do the deck chairs with CC in the background with Disney Wonder 11/1/09- 11/5/09
Daddy (goofy), Mommy (sally), Mom-mom (daisy), Ashley (tink), Julianna (cinderella), Marinah (lilo), and Delaney (minnie)

and the surfboards with whatever saying you normally put on them same dates
Kevin (goofy), Kim (daisy), Linda (minnie), Ashley (tink), Julianna (mermaid), Marinah (belle), and Delaney (lilo)

Thanks

Sorry it took so long! Hope I spelled everything right. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

ashleyandfamilysurfboar.jpg

Sorry it took so long! Hope I spelled everything right. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

ashleyandfamily7deckcc.png

ashleyandfamilysurfboar.jpg

Ow I love them thank you!!!! The only thing spelled wrong is Delaney on the chairs, the surf boards are good. You did a wonderful job. My girls are loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter