• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Director announcement chime...

Does anyone have a clean copy of the pre-announcement chime? Trying to get it for my phone.

Thanks,

John

Does anyone have a copy of the pre-announcement chime?

I'm trying to use it on my phone and the only copies I can find are on youtube & I have no idea how to copy the audio if it's even possible.

Thanks,

John

I have merged the 2 threads you started today with a thread that is already out there on this subject.

Oh! I should clarify, I have a good copy of the horn, not the chime. Anyone who PMs me, I will be happy to send it to them via email.

What great thread!! :-)

I have an iPhone and I found an awesome app that allows you to use the music you hve or record and use that as a tone or ringtone. Its pretty awesome! :cool1:

Its called Ringtone Designer!

Aw, I love hearing the bing and then "Ladies and Gentlemen, Girls and Boys". :love:

Reminds me of a joke Kathy Griffin once said. "To all ladies, gentlemen, parents and children. That's like everybody right?"

Thank you so much!!!!

So funny......I'm ouring over this thread hoping for someone to post the mp3 of the announcement chime, only to find a post halfway through from MYSELF a year and a half ago asking for it! Haha! :rotfl2:

The funniest thing is- my post last year was five days before we sailed.....and a year and a half later, I'm posting this FIVE DAYS BEORE WE SAIL! What a RANDOM coincidence!! :wizard:

So funny......I'm ouring over this thread hoping for someone to post the mp3 of the announcement chime, only to find a post halfway through from MYSELF a year and a half ago asking for it! Haha! :rotfl2:

I'm the same. I posted on page, one,, 8/2009 on this thread! :hug: Great thread to pull up, brings lots of wonderful memories. :love: I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter