Cruise Director announcement chime...

hey starwood, just to let you know, I never could use the program you linked for us. I changed cities and finally got it downloaded... but it was a corrupted file! I'm never going to get this as a ring tone!!!!! :sad:

Hey Castle Creations: Did you see the thread that is going that said Brent has already left the Magic??? Tell me it isn't so!!! They are working hard to get confirmation on this!

I would love to have this also. I was searching the web for it when I found this site. How do you get the ringtone and send it to your phone?

I'm on vacation right now so if anyone wants the chime I'll be happy to send it next week when I get home. DS recorded a new one on the podcast cruise and it sounds a little better than the old one.

Now that I have the chime thanks to a very generous DIS'er, does anyone know how to make it into a ringtone? It was sent to me by e-mail, and I then tried to forward it to my phone, but it removes the link. Any advice? I have Verizon if that makes a difference!!

Welcome to the world of Verizon. They specifically remove attached sounds from txt and emails so you can't send yourself ringtones. They require you to buy ringtones from them. So I don't think those other ringtone websites work with Verizon phones either. There are some workarounds available for some phones, you'll have to goggle search your phone. Verizon is very heavy handed about cell phone content. Good luck.

Mike

Welcome to the world of Verizon. They specifically remove attached sounds from txt and emails so you can't send yourself ringtones. They require you to buy ringtones from them. So I don't think those other ringtone websites work with Verizon phones either. There are some workarounds available for some phones, you'll have to goggle search your phone. Verizon is very heavy handed about cell phone content. Good luck.

Mike

Anybody know whether the same thing applies to Sprint? Haven't been able to figure out how to download my favorite ringtone to my new phone!

Starwood..... I would love it too! Please send it to me...I just love that:love: It brings back so many memories :cloud9::hug:

Anyone who has a Verizon Android phone should get an app that is named "ringtone mp3". It allows you to take any mp3 audio file and create a ring tone from it. ;)

Anyone who has a Verizon Android phone should get an app that is named "ringtone mp3". It allows you to take any mp3 audio file and create a ring tone from it. ;)

Thanx Candy Mandy!

Do you know how much that app is? Free even (maybe)?

Does anyone have a clean copy of the pre-announcement chime? Trying to get it for my phone.

Thanks,

John

Does anyone have a copy of the pre-announcement chime?

I'm trying to use it on my phone and the only copies I can find are on youtube & I have no idea how to copy the audio if it's even possible.

Thanks,

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!