Cruise Design Thread **NOT TAKING REQUESTS**

Hello I love your designs please could I request 3 of the life ring mickeys head?

Leanne

Dave

Elsie

Thank you!! What is the best way to download and not loose resolution?? and where to print? I went to vistaprint, they have an 8 x 11 magnet but it says low resolution when I try to upload it(the family one)

Hi Eva,
I sent you an PM yesterday, with my request. Would you prefer me to post it here on the thread instead? Thank you so much, your work is amazing!!!!

Nevermind! Figured it out!! Your disigns are amazing! I cant wait to pick some for our trip in May!!

Thank you!! What is the best way to download and not loose resolution?? and where to print? I went to vistaprint, they have an 8 x 11 magnet but it says low resolution when I try to upload it(the family one)

Did you download from the download link?
The resolution for this image should be enough for 8x11. Did you choose Landscape?
You can print them from your printer using magnet sheet or Vistaprint.
You can test it out how it will look it on 8x11 using MS Word.
Here is the instruction to re-size using MS Word.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47593706&postcount=1013
Let me know if you have more questions.

Hi Eva,
I sent you an PM yesterday, with my request. Would you prefer me to post it here on the thread instead? Thank you so much, your work is amazing!!!!

EDIT:
No need to repost.
However, I don't do PM request because I don't check my PM.

Thank you very much for the other ones I love them this one wasn't with the others-please let me know if there is something wrong with the link

Gabe and Jami on the left ear
Disney Fantasy on the right ear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter