Cruise Design Thread **NOT TAKING REQUESTS**

OMG! You were so fast, I didn't notice you had already made them! Thank you so much! Oh, and I knew Millipie had made those deck chairs before. I just didn't know if she had past it on to you:-) Thanks again for the great designs!

Unfortunately, she is not taking request right now. I love those deck chairs design, too.
Check her Photobucket tho. I believe she has some blanks there you can use.

I'm trying to open the photobucket pictures using the password on page 1 but it keeps telling me the password is incorrect. Is it just me? I have made requests before so I know it worked for me a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for your help!

I'm trying to open the photobucket pictures using the password on page 1 but it keeps telling me the password is incorrect. Is it just me? I have made requests before so I know it worked for me a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for your help!

I just tested it. It worked for me.
However, I'm taking a break and not taking request right now.

Eva, I just noticed on the minion with the name Rhett, there is a DCL symbol on the other ear. If you could put BEE DOH! on it, I would be very appreciative. If not it's still great! Thank you:-)

Hello,

Sorry to bother you. I need help getting my designs from your acct. I am trying and the password is not working. Sorry I was working out of town and I think I misssed something.
Is there a way you can help me. We are sailing on March 21 and I didnt download my files. Thanks a million!

HI there, i hate it when people do this! i wrote to this person too and they said to mind my own darn business.. This person is stealing your designs from here, here is a link to her shop, i hope you have luck with her taking them down..

This is only one but she has many posted.
It wont allow me to post links on here because my count is 0, but her shop is called DISPrintables, she is on etsy, if you type in pirate mickey head she will come up..

Hi Eva i wanted to ask you for a few magnet ideas thank you soo very much for all of your help

the above link i wanted it to say Our Family Vacation 2014
if its possible for you to make also i wanted to know if you have the one of the beach with the clouds in the background of mickey if yes i saw one where there was writting in the sand i wanted to know if you could put my kids names in the sand Mike , Amanda , Nicole and Michelle with the year 2014 and Disney Dream
Thank you soo much you have no idea how Thankful we all are for your amazing magnet ideas
Gina

Hi Eva i wanted to ask you for a few magnet ideas thank you soo very much for all of your help

the above link i wanted it to say Our Family Vacation 2014
if its possible for you to make also i wanted to know if you have the one of the beach with the clouds in the background of mickey if yes i saw one where there was writting in the sand i wanted to know if you could put my kids names in the sand Mike , Amanda , Nicole and Michelle with the year 2014 and Disney Dream
Thank you soo much you have no idea how Thankful we all are for your amazing magnet ideas
Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!