Cruise Design Thread **NOT TAKING REQUESTS**

Eva,
Love this one too! Can we have the same Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise with dates May 11-18, 2013 and Josh & Sarah Bailey (if it all fits)

We would also like a Beach Mickey with the name Josh and cruiseline logo
We would like Hawaiian Minnie with the name Sarah
We would like birthday mickey with May 15, 2013 Sailing for Josh's Birthday
Couple Minnie and Mickey (your choice) Josh & Sarah Bailey - 1 Year Since Our Disney Wedding!

Thanks Eva!!! So in love with your designs. This is so nice of you!:flower3::flower3::flower3:

Eva,
Love this one too! Can we have the same Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise with dates May 11-18, 2013 and Josh & Sarah Bailey (if it all fits)

Couple Minnie and Mickey (your choice) Josh & Sarah Bailey - 1 Year Since Our Disney Wedding!

Thanks Eva!!! So in love with your designs. This is so nice of you!:flower3::flower3::flower3:

Not sure if it's gonna all fit.
I'll try.

Eva,

I tried but I couldn't fit all the information on the designs that you wanted.

Hi Eva... I just want to thank you for designing the magnets for our cruise. They looked great on our door :)

Hi Eva,
Your designs are absolutely beautiful. pixiedust: We don't cruise until Christmas but I am finally allowing myself to get excited and start getting things to decorate our door.
If you are able to could you please wave your magic wand (and very kindly given time and talent!) on these (I tried to add links but I have not posted enough so please just tell me if this doesn't make sense):

Santa hats to go on door:
Red hat with name: Simon
Elf hat with bell with name: Lola
Green hat with name: Jill

and for t-shirts Pirate Mickey ears:

Minnie design with map background: Jill
Mickey design with map background: Simon
Girl pirate with pink bandana: Lola

Thank you so so much in advance! Your generosity and talent is appreciated so much.
Jill

Hi Eva,
Your designs are absolutely beautiful. pixiedust: We don't cruise until Christmas but I am finally allowing myself to get excited and start getting things to decorate our door.
If you are able to could you please wave your magic wand (and very kindly given time and talent!) on these (I tried to add links but I have not posted enough so please just tell me if this doesn't make sense):

Santa hats to go on door:
Red hat with name: Simon
Elf hat with bell with name: Lola
Green hat with name: Jill

and for t-shirts Pirate Mickey ears:

Minnie design with map background: Jill
Mickey design with map background: Simon
Girl pirate with pink bandana: Lola

Thank you so so much in advance! Your generosity and talent is appreciated so much.
Jill

Hi, Jill
Here are your requests.
Have a great cruise.

Help! I am having trouble opening the photobucket account. When i click on the link from the first post it just says "this is a private account" and there is nowhere for me to put in the password. Sorry - I'm a newbie!

Hi Eva!! Your designs are so amazing and you are beyond generous to do this for free! I would like to request a Mickey Head - Princesses with the name Abbey on ear.

We will be sailing on the Disney Magic.

Thank you so much in advance!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc

Help! I am having trouble opening the photobucket account. When i click on the link from the first post it just says "this is a private account" and there is nowhere for me to put in the password. Sorry - I'm a newbie!

You shouldn't have trouble access my Photobucket now.
Try again.

Hi Eva!! Your designs are so amazing and you are beyond generous to do this for free! I would like to request a Mickey Head - Princesses with the name Abbey on ear.

We will be sailing on the Disney Magic.

Thank you so much in advance!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc

Eva your designs are fantastic. I'm taking the family on our first Disney cruise in October. There will be 13 of us. Could you do the following t-shirt designs (I know this is asking a lot!):

1. (Mickey sitting on the beach in beach chair bright blue background-91013552_zps673b6393) (I tried to add direct link but received an error message saying I couldn't add link or image until I posted 10 posts. Not sure what i did wrong...) Hope this makes sense...

Thirteen separate designs with the following names on one ear: Grandpa Bob; She She; Kelly; Carlos; Amanda; Aaron; Amber; Carrie; Mike, Trinity; Gabi; Solomon; and Eva.

On the other ear could you fit: "Hinds- Fellows-Valenzuela Family Cruise"

And under Mickey's beach chair put "October 2013"

And a second t-shirt iron on design:

2. (Outline of Mickey with surf board...standing on beach with orange/red multi color background- 87012992_zps619c2424)

With exactly the same as above...

Let me know if this is too much...

Thanks very much...Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter