• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Design Thread **NOT TAKING REQUESTS**

Hi, there are no dumb questions here... we're all in for the fun of it and love to sail Disney.

The designs can be printed out onto magnetic computer paper and cut out and adhered to your stateroom door. The doors are metal and Disney only allows use of magnets to decorate. You will see quite elaborate stateroom door decorations and it's so much fun to walk each deck looking at all of the creativity!

They can also be printed on regular paper, laminated and adhered with the use of sticky magnets. (sticky on one side, magnet on the other). Most office supply stores and craft stores can get you the items you need.

Have fun and be creative!

Thank you. :goodvibes

Thank you for everything I almost hate to ask you for one more. I didnt do a family one
StampMickey_zpsebe54eac.png[/IMG]

and I actually got it right!!!! yeah with a link too! I might go play the lottery tonight!

This is the classic Mickey steering a ship on a yellow background.
Please out Disney Wonder instead of other cruise ship
The Khangi Family
April 2013

and again I am so appreciative!
ops I tried leave you the linkand they wont let me again because I have not posted 10 times I deleted part of itso I could post & so you could see which img # atleast I am so sorry!!!!!!

Hi Eva!

My DBF and I are going on the Disney Dream on March 24th-28th, 2013. I'd like to put a few magnets on our door. Details..

Me (Megan) Tinkerbell and Minnie are my favorites..either image is fine
DBF (Jerry) Donald Duck and Figment are his favorite characters ..either are fine

I'll also be celebrating my 28th birthday during the cruise and it is my first cruise ever/first together as a couple so if you could do a birthday sign and/or first cruise signs for those as well, that would be great!!!

Anything else you think would be great too of course!! If you have any questions please let me know

Thanks!!

~Megan

Here are your requests.
Have a great cruise.

We are new to cruising and DCL but would love some door magnet designs for our March 14-17th cruise on the Dream.

I dont have enough posts for the links to open.

Dream with Mickey and Goofy Welcome aboard
i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s605/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/Cruise%20Ship/cruise9_zps79de6b2c.png[/IMG] with "Caccitolo Family" "March 14-17 2013"

Mickey head with pants and yellow font
i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s605/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/Mickey/630943f_zps663490cb.png[/IMG]
2 of these 1 "James", 1 "Dominic"

Minnie head with red bow
i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s605/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/Minnie/minniebow1-952_zpsfec3fa09.png[/IMG]
3 of these 1 "Corissa", 1 "Alexis", 1 "Caroline"

You are so very creative and thoughtful to do these for others!!!! Thank you!

Hello Eva..... It's so wonderful that you helping so many people make wonderful memories on their cruises
I was hoping that I could bother you for help as well. This is out first family cruise! We are going on the 4 night Dream ship so was hoping to get one of a ship that says Dream 2013 and 'Hance Family first Disney Cruise'

Also would love something with Snow White on it that says MOMMY

And something that has the princesses on it that says ISABELLE

And one that has the Dalmations on it that says LUCY

And one with Donald Duck on it that says NANNY

Also if you had a Mickey Mouse head that had a New Orleans Saints football team symbol on it that says DADDY on it

We are not picky and am so greatful for your help and time that whatever you pick is great!!!
Thank you so much!!
Christina

Eva,

Thank you so much!!! I love them and already have them in my Word document and ready to print tomorrow. Thanks again!

I'm looking for something with the "UP" theme. We're planning our first cruse together but would love to use it when we're at WDW as well. Our names are "Mike" & "Stephanie".

Do you have a request form to complete our requests?

NC State said:
Do you have a request form to complete our requests?

I don't understand.
I don't have any UP designs right now.
Tell me specific what you want, I'll try to make one for you tomorrow.

Eva can you add 1st Disney Cruise under our name like you did in a few other posts

albums/s605/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/Completed%20Request%205/7301083_zpsc1be1fb4.png[/IMG]

Its the first one or most recent one you posted the yellow classic mickey mouse with The Khangi Family april 2013 and Wonder down at the bottom

THANKS!!!!!

Eva thank you so so soooo much!!! You are so great!! They look adorable!!! Can't wait!!!
I can't thank you enough!!!

I don't understand.
I don't have any UP designs right now.
Tell me specific what you want, I'll try to make one for you tomorrow.

OK, I was really looking for an UP design and just didn't know if you had a request form to complete. Thank you.

Hi Eva,
I would love the following, we are sailing in a few weeks. Thanks so much!!

Thank you so very much!

Hi Eva,
I would love the following, we are sailing in a few weeks. Thanks so much!!

with Kelcie

With Dad

with Mom

with Eberharth Family
March 24 - 28, 2013

Thank you so very much!

Please edit your original request and remove the image links.
Thank you.

Thanks Eva. I appreciate you taking the time to do those for me. The grandkids (and kids) will love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter