Cruise Design Thread **NOT TAKING REQUESTS**

if it wouldnt be too much could i get the disney fantasy in the right ear of the mickey head.

thanks so much.
And i think i would like the black border on the ship one, and if you could write "Our Family Fantasy Cruise" without the quotes in the border that would be great,

thanks again for your time, our shirts are going to look great
thanks Stephanie

I hope I am requesting this the right way--Im very new to this!

I do like the raponzile (tangled) princess

can I have the name Princess Charlotte on it and maybe the number 3

sorry if I requested this wrongly lol-- I tried to copy the link with thumb img but dis boards wont let me post it--

Hi Eva,

I wanted to request some DISigns for magnets, but when I try to send you the links, I keep getting an error message saying I'm not allowed to post hyperlinks until I have over 10 posts (I'm new to DIS and have only posted once)... is there another way I can get my request to you?

I even tried PM (which I know is against your rules, but I was desperate), but that wouldn't work either... Ugh!!

Thanks,
Stacey

sorry if I requested this wrongly lol-- I tried to copy the link with thumb img but dis boards wont let me post it--

What's maybe the number 3?

Hi Eva,

I wanted to request some DISigns for magnets, but when I try to send you the links, I keep getting an error message saying I'm not allowed to post hyperlinks until I have over 10 posts (I'm new to DIS and have only posted once)... is there another way I can get my request to you?

I even tried PM (which I know is against your rules, but I was desperate), but that wouldn't work either... Ugh!!

Thanks,
Stacey

Hi, Stacey:

If you can't post a link. Please give me clear description of the design you want.
Name, Date, Ship Name, Character and EXACT wording you would like on a design.

Eva

Hi Eva,

OK, these were the ones I was looking for:

The Disney Wonder (first DISign with Mickey and Minnie)
The Petravick Family
April 8 - 13, 2013

In the "Other Mickey Heads" folder, image is called PirateHat1.
Name: Colin

In the "Other Mickey Heads" folder, "Future Mr. Right"

In the Designer Princesses folder, the Belle picture.
Name: Grace

Thanks so much Eva!
~Stacey

Hi Eva,
I just noticed that Mediterranean is spelled with an extra 'r' near the end.

I was going to try to fix it but I'm afraid it won't look like the rest.

Thanks. No hurry!

MedcruiseMickeyHead_zps14a44c25.png

Hi Eva! Thank you in advance for your talent and generosity. Please excuse my inability to post a link. I'm accessing this from my phone and its not allowing me to post a link. I will be as descriptive as possible.

In your "Cars" album, the second image is of lightning McQueen without the Mickey ears. Would you please put my sons name "Max" in the top corner where your example says Henry?

My son will flip out with excitement when he sees this! I'm going to turn if into a magnet for our stateroom door and also a t-shirt. Cruising in a few weeks :)

***NOTE***
It will be for a t-shirt

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

Hi Eva! It's me again. I think I figured out how to post a link from my phone. Does this bring you to "Sams 6th birthday cruise" with Minnie, Mickey and Donald?

http://emob1308.photobucket.com/alb...Signs/Birthday/bdayframe6copy_zps0230c0ef.png

Would you PLEASE make it say the following with the black border frame and white disney font

Hailey's 1st Birthday Cruise (on top)
Disney Wonder March 2013 (on bottom)

THANK YOU 100 TIMES! YOU ARE THE BEST

LDevereaux said:
Hi Eva! Thank you in advance for your talent and generosity. Please excuse my inability to post a link. I'm accessing this from my phone and its not allowing me to post a link. I will be as descriptive as possible.

In your "Cars" album, the second image is of lightning McQueen without the Mickey ears. Would you please put my sons name "Max" in the top corner where your example says Henry?

My son will flip out with excitement when he sees this! I'm going to turn if into a magnet for our stateroom door and also a t-shirt. Cruising in a few weeks :)

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

Here it is...

http://m1308.photobucket.com/albumv...DISigns/Cars/490723g_zps15ad84a0.png.html?o=1

***NOTE***
It will be for a t-shirt

Here is your request.

Hi Eva,

OK, these were the ones I was looking for:

The Disney Wonder (first DISign with Mickey and Minnie)
The Petravick Family
April 8 - 13, 2013

In the "Other Mickey Heads" folder, image is called PirateHat1.

In the "Other Mickey Heads" folder, "Future Mr. Right"

In the Designer Princesses folder, the Belle picture.
Name: Grace

Thanks so much Eva!
~Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter