Cruise Design Thread **NOT TAKING REQUESTS**

Hi, I feel so stupid but I can view your designs in photobucket after enter your password but I do not know how to request. For example I love the Mickey and Minnie Stamp under your Love Couples but I would like to have our names and years married. Sorry please help. Thanks Michelle

Michelle,
I posted the instruction how to request for designs on post #1.
If you can't attach the link. Please give me clear description of the design.
Thanks!

Sorry Eva...I don't know the link but the Minnie with the black minnie head and red bow is great and the pirate one if you can is black Mickey mouse head with the pirate hat..thanks a million. I really do and I'm sure we Ll do appreciate that you do this for us.

My sister in law is taking her family on Dec 2013. She is taking the whole family can you do....

The pirate Mickey
Gavin
Spencer
Hudson

Minnie
Delaney
Keira
Kaelynn

Thanks

Here are your requests.

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/u...leted Requests-4/580859d_zpsc6e0752f.png.html

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/u...leted Requests-4/580859c_zps6aa6f2d0.png.html

I LOVE these! Hopefully they arent too much trouble. Would you please do...

Pirate Mickey
Matt
Max

Pirate Minnie
Lauren
Leah
Hailey

Thanks so much! I'm addicted making magnets from your DISigns!

I dont' have any pirate Minnie.
I have pink pirate hat in mickey head in my photobucket.
The link you attached is Minnie with red bow.
Is that the one you want?

goeva said:
I dont' have any pirate Minnie.
I have pink pirate hat in mickey head in my photobucket.
The link you attached is Minnie with red bow.
Is that the one you want?

Yes, I'm sorry I made a typo. The Minnie with the red bow for...

Leah
Lauren
Hailey

LDevereaux said:
Yes, I'm sorry I made a typo. The Minnie with the red bow for...

Leah
Lauren
Hailey

Thank you again! I really feel bad that I keep asking for more. I just love so many of them. We are using them all, so your time is not being wasted. I know we will have one of the coolest stateroom doors!!!!!

Michelle,
Thanks!

Hi I am so sorry I will have to have my husband show me for the next time. The design is in your Love Couples. It is Minnie & Mickey inside a heart and it looks like a stamp. Above the heart you have names. I would like Michelle and Mark. Under the heart it says Celebrating ____ Years. I would like it to say 30 Years. I plan on making a door magnet. Thanks again. Michelle

Michelle,
Thanks!

Hi again I am so sorry I am not a computer person and dont understand your post #1. I did click the IGM thumb code on the right hand side under Image Links and it turned yellow and said Copy but now I do not know what to do next. I am so frustrated. I would like to learn so I can ask you correctly for designs. For now until I learn the correct wat the other ones I love are the Mickey head with the Gators design. Can I have that with the name Cat in the ear. Also the Mickey head with CARS design and the name Nick in the ear. Hope I can figure out what to do. Thanks again. Michelle

LDevereaux said:
Thank you again! I really feel bad that I keep asking for more. I just love so many of them. We are using them all, so your time is not being wasted. I know we will have one of the coolest stateroom doors!!!!!

Love your designs. Not sure if you can pull this one off
Mickey Head with a Canada flag on one ear. Toronto Argonauts Logo on the other ear. Kraguljac Family

Toronto Argonauts Logo

Another Mickey head with Marnie and Steve. Disney Wonder to Alaska June 2, 2014. I'm not picky on what that is. You don't have to include all the info. I'm leaving it in your creative hands.

Thank you!!!

Hi I am so sorry I will have to have my husband show me for the next time. The design is in your Love Couples. It is Minnie & Mickey inside a heart and it looks like a stamp. Above the heart you have names. I would like Michelle and Mark. Under the heart it says Celebrating ____ Years. I would like it to say 30 Years. I plan on making a door magnet. Thanks again. Michelle

Hi again I am so sorry I am not a computer person and dont understand your post #1. I did click the IGM thumb code on the right hand side under Image Links and it turned yellow and said Copy but now I do not know what to do next. I am so frustrated. I would like to learn so I can ask you correctly for designs. For now until I learn the correct wat the other ones I love are the Mickey head with the Gators design. Can I have that with the name Cat in the ear. Also the Mickey head with CARS design and the name Nick in the ear. Hope I can figure out what to do. Thanks again. Michelle

Michelle,
Check post #1 for instruction how to save your designs.
Here are your requests.

Hi Eva,
Can you do the green mouse ears with all of the fairies on it . . with

"The Pixie Posse" in one of the ears?

Your designs are amazing!! We are making magnets for our door!!

It won't let me post the link - - I don't have ten yet . . .

Thanks,
Janeen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter