CRT questions?

shocker

It's a WDW realty that not every moment is magical
First time to eat at CRT, we have TIW, don't know yet if we'll end up with DDP. DH isn't sure he can make the trip at all. Should I reserve & pay for him & then try to get reimbursed if he doesn't come? Or should I book for 3 but then show up with 4 or add him at a later date? Recommendations &/or past experiences appreciated.

One more thing? If we pay when making the ressie & then get DDP later, we just ask it to be switched? Ahead of time or at the meal? Just sounds like I get hassle either way.

Definitely make a reservation including him. If you try to add him later, or just show up, there may not (probably will not) be availability, and you wouldn't be able to add him. If it turns out he can't go, you can call ahead of time and have them refund you for him.

If you pay in full, then use the DDP, you can have them refund you when you go. I'm not certain they can do that ahead of time, and I wouldn't want to risk messing with the reservation like that anyway. It shouldn't be a hassle at all for them to do it when you're there, they have to deal with that same situation all the time. :)

Yes, definitely make a reservation. As simple as it seems if you would need a table of 3, it would fit 4.... it doesn't work that way in their system for some reason. We tried adding one to our table of 3 once and it wouldnt' work. She showed up with us and they did let her sit with us, but couldnt' get the computer to do it.

Book for the max number of people and when you know he can't make it then call back and reduce it. They will refund the difference to whatever card you paid with so if it's a GC hang on to it. It's always easier to reduce numbers than add on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter