CRT Question

sunshine0206

Earning My Ears
When you book a CRT reservation online, you have the choice to either pay for it, or hold it with two dining credits.

If you hold it with 2 dining credits, when you get there to eat do you have to use it as two dining credits or can you just pay for it?? TIA

You are not technically using the dining credits to hold it. You don't even have any dining credits until after you've checked in.

So you can pay any way you want once you get there, just let them know what method you are going to be using to pay.

Ok awesome. I'm trying to figure out my dining and I think it's cheaper out of pocket! And I held it with my dining credits. And I'm like, if I use them before I get there can I just pay. Thank you!

Hmmm.. What if you are going as a party of 4 people with 2 separate packages? Can you book online for all 4 people and still hold it with dp credits instead of paying for it on a card? My window opens tomorrow and I am looking to get a CRT breakfast adr. Not sure if I should try online or call at 7am for this.

I had the same question and when I called a cast member confirmed it. You can hold it with dining credits then pay for it

Ok, I read somewhere some had gone to the luau thing, and didn't pay and they didn't ask for their magic bands, come to find out when they checked in it took their dining credits to pay for it. Does this happen at CRT? I'm so confused. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter