Cross your heart we're going! Cross it!An Unexpected April Adventure! TR Started!!!!

Finding Nemo the Musical is my favorite Disney attraction!!!!! Happy 4 days and counting!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!:goodvibes

Finding Nemo the Musical is such a great show!! We love it!!!:thumbsup2

Happy 3 Days!! :banana::banana::banana:

That's so funny that the boys were discussing souvenirs at 5:45 am!! :rotfl:

Thanks!!:goodvibes 2 days now!!:yay::yay:

Hey Angie... I'm home today while taking Alex to his last hockey tournament of the year. He's between games so I got to sneak in some DISing and I can see your pictures!! :thumbsup2

Three dancing bananas :banana: for :banana: three :banana: days!!!!

I have a 2006 and a 2009 Christmas ornament and I so regret not having a 2007 or 2008... do you think they're selling them discounted anywhere?? :rotfl:

Basin! I want some bath bombs to put in a big open jar/vase... just to make the whole bathroom smell pretty! :goodvibes

EE ... :woohoo: and Nemo... :cool1: awesome choices! Hmmmm, another souvenier suggestion.... the little Yeti bobble-head. So cute! I think I want one for my desk at work! :rotfl:

Hi Tracy!!:goodvibes

YAY! for the dancing bananas!!!:yay:

Bath bombs at Basin!! Ooohhh....I'll have to look for those!! :thumbsup2

Hey! A little Yeti bobble-head!! How cute!! Thanks for the suggestion!;)

Totally missed your day 4 update! :scared1: We love TSM too! I think that would be unanimous (just asked Alex and he said RnRC, ToT, TSM & Little Mermaid :confused3 all tied for his favorites).

Glad you could pull everything together into one list! If you have time, please post pictures of the tags you make for the boys shoes - I'm curious...

That's cute that Alex has 4 favorites in DHS!!! I know the boys kind of felt that way with AK, they really couldn't decide.:confused3

Sure, I will try to get a picture of the shoe tags up before I leave.:goodvibes I've read that you can order some online but I have always just used one of our mailing address labels, added our cell-phone number, stuck it to some card stock, laminated it and stick it inside their shoe. It doesn't bother them and because it's laminated if it gets wet, it won't smudge. I have also read that some people punch a hole in the corner of the tag and attach it to their shoelace. Nick is older now, and knows our cell-phone number if we were to get separated but Noah's still small and I know he wouldn't so it just makes me feel better. :)
THREE DAYS!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I love the idea of making a list of souvenirs. I always come home wishing I had purchased a certain item. I'm totally going to steal your idea and make a list for my trip! :thumbsup2

We saw Nemo for the first time last Spring and really enjoyed it! Good choice! :)

Hi Missy!!:goodvibes

2 Days Now!! So excited!!!:dance3:

That's exactly what I have done on our last couple trips! I come home regretting that I didn't pick up this or that! I figured making a list would definitely help so I wouldn't forget anything this time!!!;)

3 days!! wooohoo!!

Hi Keala!!:goodvibes

Thanks!!:woohoo:

I do something similar for the boys... I laminate a card, punch a hole in it, tie a piece of yarn on it and either tie it to their belt loops (if they have any) or use some of those big baby safety pins to attach it to their shorts.

I'm always looking for new ideas. They wear crocs a lot at Disney so I'm not sure your idea would work every day. That's why I haven't ordered the kind that attach to the shoelaces.

I do something similar for the boys... I laminate a card, punch a hole in it, tie a piece of yarn on it and either tie it to their belt loops (if they have any) or use some of those big baby safety pins to attach it to their shorts.

I'm always looking for new ideas. They wear crocs a lot at Disney so I'm not sure your idea would work every day. That's why I haven't ordered the kind that attach to the shoelaces.

Great idea on attaching the tags to their shorts! I have also read that some people buy those silicone bracelets. (I think you can get them at the dollar store??:confused3) Anyways, they write their cell-phone number on them with a permanent marker and then the child can wear them around their wrist or ankle. Since the boys usually just wear their sneakers to the park...the shoe one has worked for us. But, I agree they probably wouldn't work with crocs.:confused:

Hi! I wasn't sure I'd be able to fit in an update today because we have had so many last minute errands to run.:sad2: But I was able to squeeze in some time while the boys are outside cleaning out the car.:thumbsup2

I don't have too much time but I wanted to quickly share our #2 favorite thing at Disney and after a lot of thought I have decided to share......

2. Favorite Nighttime Show/Fireworks!!

Here's a little hint--
BLUE FAIRY - When stars are born, they possess a gift or two.
One of those is, they have the power to make a wish come true.

Star light, star bright,
first star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have the wish, I wish tonight.
We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do,
and all our wishes (all our wishes),
will come true.

When you wish, upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come...to...you.

JIMINY CRICKET - Pretty, huh? I'll bet a lot of you folks don’t believe that, about a wish coming true, do ya? We'll I didn’t either.
Course, I’m just a cricket, but lemme tell you what made me change my mind.
You see, the most fantastic, magical things can happen, and it all starts with a wish!

MK-Wishes-18.jpg

YES!! Wishes!! How can you not love:lovestruc Wishes!! So happy that we still might get a chance to see it this trip. Even though I had convinced myself that missing it would be okay...I mean this trip is about experiencing new things...but ahhh....missing wishes?

Okay, but in all fairness since this is the only nighttime show we have seen we really don't have anything to compare it to.:confused3 But...I had to include in my list of favorites because it's just so magical!!!:wizard:

Only 2 Days left!!!!:eek:

All of the Disney fireworks/shows are incredible, but Wishes is the only one that brings a tear to my eye.... every time! I even teared up reading the words to the show in your post! I'm such a mush. :laughing:

Only two :wizard: days :wizard: left!!!

All of the Disney fireworks/shows are incredible, but Wishes is the only one that brings a tear to my eye.... every time! I even teared up reading the words to the show in your post! I'm such a mush. :laughing:

Only two :wizard: days :wizard: left!!!

Ahh...it brings a tear to my eye every time I see it too!!:cloud9: Of course, I'm very excited to see the other fireworks/shows but I have feeling Wishes will always be a favorite!!:lovestruc

1 day now!!!:eek::dance3:

popcorn:: Awaiting your last post!!!!!

Noah :goofy: Nick :goofy: ... Give your Mom and Dad a great big hug 'cause they're taking you to DISNEYWORLD tommorrow!!!

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Tomorrow's the day!!!

:mickeyjum:goofy::tigger: :donald::ccat::sulley: :hmghost:

Have a wonderful trip!!​

Thanks Amy!!!:goodvibes

:banana::woohoo::yay: You leave tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great trip!

Ahh...we're soooo excited!!!:dance3:

popcorn:: Awaiting your last post!!!!!

Noah :goofy: Nick :goofy: ... Give your Mom and Dad a great big hug 'cause they're taking you to DISNEYWORLD tommorrow!!!

:banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Last post...up next!!;)

The boys loved that!!!:rotfl: They are so funny...one minute they are watching TV and the next you will hear Noah scream..."Mommy, we're going to Disney tomorrow!!" :woohoo: They're soooo excited!! :yay::yay:

Hi Everyone!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!:thumbsup2 As you might already know...:rolleyes1.....we leave for Disney tomorrow!!!!!:dance3::cheer2::woohoo::banana::yay::cool1: We are beyond excited here!! It's all the boys have talked about the entire morning. I've been crossing things off my to-do list and the only thing I really have left to do...is to drag the suitcases downstairs and finish packing. I've been throwing things in them here and there for the last month so it's more about reorganizing them and checking my packing list one more time to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.:thumbsup2

Well, since we only have 1 day left!!!!!!YAY! I guess it's time to finish my countdown!!! So here it goes......

1. Favorite thing in Walt Disney World!!! Actually it's a tie again.;)

I don't know about you but the one of the things that I get so excited about seeing because I know we have finally arrived is this.........
Disney-Entrance-Sign-01.jpg

There's nothing better than seeing that sign and knowing you have finally made it back to the most magical place in the world!!!:cloud9:

Now, I did say it was a tie, right? My other most favorite thing to see in Walt Disney World is.....

100_1059-1.jpg

100_1724.jpg

100_1731.jpg

Cinderella Castle!! It was the thing I was most excited about seeing on our first visit and even now almost 4 visits later I still love it!!:lovestruc I will admit more than once I have brushed a tear a way while getting my first glimpse!:cloud9:

So, there you have it my list of favorites!! It was so much fun counting down. I can't believe that tomorrow is the day! Although, I'm going to try...if I don't get a chance to get back on before we leave bright and early tomorrow morning. I just wanted to thank all of you for reading along, sharing advice, tips and just planning along with me!!:grouphug: I had such a great time doing this PTR. Who knew I had so much to say?:laughing:

In less than 17 hours we will be on our way to the Happiest Place on Earth!!! Finally......our Adventure Awaits!!;)

Mmmmmm, how much sleep are you guys gonna get tonite? ;) You got everything on your list done! :thumbsup2 Got plenty of batteries??

I have to agree with you, the Welcome Sign means you've arrived and Cinderella's Castle means you're there! Same yes, but slightly different! :goodvibes

If I don't get the chance to talk to you before you go (hey, don't forget to remove your doors on CW! :rotfl2:) have a wonderful:wizard: fantastic:wizard: magical :wizard: trip full of great food pixiedust: firsts pixiedust: flowers pixiedust: and fun!!! pixiedust:

Hi Angie!!

:banana: Have an amazing, awesome, fabulous trip :banana:

:cheer2: Enjoy all the firsts AND all the favourites :cheer2:

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Have an AWESOME trip Angie!!!!! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana:
:yay::yay::banana:

awww i didn't get to wish you happy travelling!! Well! Hope you have a magical vacation and can't wait to hear about it when you come back!!

Hope you had a good trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hi Everyone! We're home and going through some serious Disney withdrawls!:sad2: It was such a great vacation! We had a wonderful time and I can't wait to share it with all of you.:goodvibes The weather was perfect and the crowds were surprisingly good for the week after Easter.:thumbsup2 Hopefully I'll be able to get started on my TR in a couple of days....now I just need to think of a great title......:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter