• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cricut Cuts Swap Active - Complete!!

Wowzer! GREAT work!!!! loving this swap!!!

uploading my pics now.....

IMG_0431.jpg

group CC2

IMG_0430.jpg

group CC

IMG_0429.jpg

group N

Oh my sorry so big. Should have made them smaller!!

All done but Bruce. I went over my pics and decided to go with Bruce. Hope that is ok. ( changed from mike)

But one question- does his eye look ok? Dave said it looks like he is looking at me!! I need to get more blue. All white, black and gray are cut.

I will bag and tag tomorrow. Mail on Monday.

Thanks ladies!!

WOW!!!! Everything posted looks so awesome!!!! I'm so glad I'm in lots of groups so that I get many of these!!!:banana: I'm still working on mine.

I am so excited about this swap!! Maybe because I have swapped in sooo long!! :goodvibes

Holly - I love them...including the eye!! This is a fun swap so far!!! I didn't look up what people were making so it's been a surprise as they are posted! So much fun!

Love them Holly :)

Erin--just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this swap!!! I am so excited to get some everyday piecings that I can use on my "regular" pages ;)

Love them Holly :)

Erin--just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this swap!!! I am so excited to get some everyday piecings that I can use on my "regular" pages ;)

Thanks friend!! I'm glad we are all having such a good time with it and looking forward to what we get back!

Thanks ladies!
I'm all tagged and bagged.
My Bruce's have different colors of blue. Ran out and they did not have the blue. But they all look great. No matter what blue ya get. :goodvibes

I will get a box tomorrow at the po.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter