Cricut Cuts Swap Active - Complete!!

So sorry Erin.

I was coming here to check in and missed this news from earlier. I guess I'll check in anyway - -11 groups done, 7 cut, 2 to work on from scratch

:hug: Hugs to you Erin. I will be unavailable until after the 25th probably unless I have down time on the trip, which I am not counting on ;) I am hoping that my package is safe and sound!

Here is a detailed update so everyone knows my progress ;) All 23 of my groups are cut and 5 are completely assembled. I'll be taking them with me to Breckenridge to finish assembling this weekend :)

Rachel has 5 of her groups cut. She should finish cutting this weekend.

Doea anyone know if a shadow is required? I have shadows for most of my groups, but for some of them, I just didn't like the shadow - -the dragonfly from Paisely(or maybe its from create a critter), the mushroom from Paisley, and the ice cream cone from sweet treats - -should I post a photo?

Doea anyone know if a shadow is required? I have shadows for most of my groups, but for some of them, I just didn't like the shadow - -the dragonfly from Paisely(or maybe its from create a critter), the mushroom from Paisley, and the ice cream cone from sweet treats - -should I post a photo?

I don't see anything in Erin's directions about shadow's for the PP...only the titles...maybe just included them and people can use them if they want!

maybe seeing a photo will help!

I don't see where it's required either. I am doing a shadow for mine since I prefer them with the shadow (well, except for a couple that don't have shadows). I think you should make the call based on what you think looks best.

Erin you are in our thoughts and prayers!! If you need anything please let us know.
I just got back from NC, had a great time with my grand daughter but now I miss her even more. I have everything in the craftroom and will start cutting this week. I hope everyone is good!!

I only used shadows for a couple of my groups. I generally like the cuts better without the shadow.

THanks ladies. I think I'll just leave those without shadows. I will post photos soon. I have 3 groups to cut (mis-counted before), 4 to assemble and 13 complete. One of them I may re-do. I am not crazy about the traffic light for grp Q.

Once again I have not bagged anything...a really bad habit I need to break.

I used the "base" as the shadow in a lot of instances, because I didn't think it needed to layers of black :)

Susan! You should bag and tag as you go ;)

Hi guys! Thanks for all your thoughts! I really appreciate them! I plan to be home later this evening. I will try to get everything updated this weekend. I am sorry for leaving you all hanging this long. I will change the due date...I need to for myself especially now. I think originally it was 3/31. Let's say 4/18 for a due date. That gives us 1 more month. Sound ok? For those that sent recently, when I get home, I can let you know what I have. I am sure it's fine. I also had my mail held for the week. The maillady told me she would keep packages on the side for me.

Mine are all completed, bagged and tagged. Just waiting for LaWanna to finish hers so that we can mail together.

:hug::grouphug::hug::grouphug: Just in case you need a hug Erin :hug::grouphug::hug::grouphug:

Also, belated Happy Birthday :flower3:

Thanks for the birthday wishes Cheryl! And, the hug is much appreciated also!

I really appreciate everyone's patience! I am officially home and on the road to getting everyone back to normal. I have packages from Jayne and Michelle for sure...I think there was one more also...I have to check again. Maybe Jennifer (unless hers was here earlier)...I know it's here either way!

So, I am going to update the check-in dates...will make a post about it when I figure out what I'm doing.

OK...so these will be the new check-in dates for all of us that are not yet finished (since we are pushing the due date back):

March 26 - check-in (general status)

April 2 - detailed status

April 14 - mail by date

April 18 - due date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter