Creating a budget for 2016 dates

CocoTravels

Earning My Ears
I am hoping to take a trip to WDW during Spring Break 2016. I am just in the budgeting/dream planning phase right now and not ready to book anything just yet, so I am not wanting to call Disney about rooms you can only book by phone. My dates are March 5-12. I have looked at historical specials and think I might be able to get a discount of some kind.

So, would you plan a budget around rack rate minus 15%? I am just wanting to get ballpark figures to start saving. I'm looking at a split stay between POFQ or POR and the Poly.

Please share some of your advance planning advice.

I am hoping to take a trip to WDW during Spring Break 2016. I am just in the budgeting/dream planning phase right now and not ready to book anything just yet, so I am not wanting to call Disney about rooms you can only book by phone. My dates are March 5-12. I have looked at historical specials and think I might be able to get a discount of some kind.

So, would you plan a budget around rack rate minus 15%? I am just wanting to get ballpark figures to start saving. I'm looking at a split stay between POFQ or POR and the Poly.

Please share some of your advance planning advice.
I would budget for rack rates and then be happy if there is a discount. Don't forget that rack rates are expected to go up about 5%, on average and that ticket prices will also undoubtedly rise as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter