Ok this is confusing so please bare with me. We are selling our big contract and it is in ROFR now. We have a small contract that we are keeping. At the spur of the moment a good friend was talking about going to Disney for the first time and me decided to offer to go with. Here is where it gets tricky. Going Oct We have Oct use year and 91 points coming and then can borrow 100 from 2014 but I need 196 to book and will need to purchase 5 points from Disney(no big deal). So will I have to wait to book until after closing because I have 2 active contracts at this time and can't borrow from one because I'm selling. Both contracts are SSR with Oct use year. I hope this makes sense because it is cofusing to me too. I just don't want to miss out on a 2 BR at OKW.