Cranium Command

While Cranium Command is not officially "closed", the entire Wonders of Life Pavilion only operates "seasonally" and has not been opened since the beginning of this year. So, if you're going down soon it probably won't be open, but who knows... Disney could decide to open the pavilion at any time if they feel it is necessary (and worth it).

I think we have only seen this building at Epcot open once in the times we have been there. It's too bad because Cranium Command was one of my Mom's favorite rides !

We saw Cranium Command last November and it quickly became one of our favorite shows. I was hoping that it would be open when we go in June. I guess we will have to wait and see. Or does any one have defenite info on this.

It was open over NYE but it seems that it's only open during "peak" times. Generally that covers Christmas/New Year's; Easter and July 4th (maybe Thanksgiving too)

well it can't techicaly open on a dime. it has to have enough people properly trained on the stuff, and things like body wars and cranioum comand have to go through some maitenance before it opens again since it stays dormant for so long.

I thought I read on the DisneyWorld web site that it would be closed while we are there in June. Check the calander at the Disney Web site for ride refurbs and closings.

odds are almost 110% it will be closed in june. last year it was open for 5 weeks from thanksgiving - new years. that's it. in 2005, it was open only during easter and christmas week.

For the last three years, the Wonders of Life Pavilion has been closed in June. We always go by to see if they have opened the pavilion back up but so far, we've been unlucky!

We have been in the Wonders of Life Pavilion before and were able to see Cranium Command. Our son really liked it. Oh well, we can always hope it'll be open even though the Disney World website says it will be closed.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter