Coupon Train~

I am away this week and won't be able to send an envie out. I will get two out to my buddy upon my return Monday 10-5. Have a great week everyone!

There will not be a envelope sent this week. I have not received a envelope in about 2 or 3 weeks so I don't have much to send out.

Gardengalb4 your envie went out today. Have a great week!
Happy to report it arrived yesterday...I about fell over when I opened the mailbox...that never happens...it must have been on the fast track.... :0

Englishrose47...your first envie is in the mail...will put another one out to you later in the week :)

Happy to report it arrived yesterday...I about fell over when I opened the mailbox...that never happens...it must have been on the fast track.... :0

Englishrose47...your first envie is in the mail...will put another one out to you later in the week :)
I know maybe the mail people are getting the message of real slow mail ….:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter