Coupon Train~

Gardengalb4 my envie came in. It will go out tomorrow, so hopefully it will not be to late.

Last edited:
Update, I am not a fan of the new board layout - still having trouble navigating!
I was on VL at WDW doing the Princess Weekend! It was a great and challenging weekend - however, I ran 22.4 miles over 3 days with injured feet. :)

I got two envies while on VL - one from Elana in Salinas CA and one from Jaenette in Weybridge VT. Jeanette - was this a bonus/gift envie? I am a little unclear who my sending buddy is but I think it is Miss Elana. Thank you both for restocking me!

akenneson, I have an envie going out to you today and there will be another to go out on Monday morning as well.

Jenny

Sorry if I have worried anyone on the thread by my lack of posts over the past 4 (4?!?!?) months. All is well, the kids are growing up, and families/holidays are hectic. The train has been running amazing thanks to all of you, thanks for keeping up with your envies and PMing me when there have been problems. The weather this winter has been a bear- hope all are warm and above the snow drifts.
I am on my way to the PO to mail to jennymisek. With yesterdays holiday expect all envies to be a day behind. Mail what you have- add anything you get later in the week to next week's envie!
Stay safe, be warm, enjoy the snow if you have it!
Jeanette

Thank you Jeanette for the envie!

Still catching up from vacation, but I mailed to Mary today. I plan to be back on track for next week!!!

:confused3
I am still trying to get used to the new boards, is there still a way to pm someone, shoot I had things in my pm area that i can't get back, so not sure how any of us can get in touch with the train leader at this point;
I don't know either :confused3 Kathy I have 2 much better envies this week, 4 inserts and a rider envie to pick from !!!

Hello, I'm here, I like the new format. I guess that's why my phone app was not working. I've been sending and receiving. Thank you!

Yesterday I got an envie from Weybridge VT that came postage due of $1.34. I will open it when I get back from my trip to see what coupon gems are in there.

Mailed 2 envies to Mary today - I need to pick up new envelopes! I used the auto-postage machine and I'm not fully confident in its postage calculations so just let me know if there are any issues.

Received from Disneygrl704 today, thanks.

I will mail to LUVMYTINK on Monday.

Hopefully Jeankeri has received my PM conversatiion. I have to hop off for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter