Coupon Train~

I am still trying to get used to the new boards, is there still a way to pm someone, shoot I had things in my pm area that i can't get back, so not sure how any of us can get in touch with the train leader at this point;
If you go up to the top to your inbox, you start a conversation - that's the new PM (so I've been told).

Forgot to post but I did mail out to Mary on Saturday; vacation can't come soon enough, but I will try to mail out whatever I get by Friday, and then I'll be back to normal on 2/22.

I didn't get an envie again this week, maybe something will arrive on Monday. I have an envie going out to akenneson on Monday the 16th.

Gardengalb4 your envie will go out tomorrow, have a great week! Sorry, meant it will go out on tuesday as tomorrow is a holiday.

Last edited:
Okay , I don't know where Jeankeri is. I am kinda of worried her last posting was done on Oct 27 of last year. I hope everything is okay. Has anyone heard from her at all?

Sorry if I have worried anyone on the thread by my lack of posts over the past 4 (4?!?!?) months. All is well, the kids are growing up, and families/holidays are hectic. The train has been running amazing thanks to all of you, thanks for keeping up with your envies and PMing me when there have been problems. The weather this winter has been a bear- hope all are warm and above the snow drifts.
I am on my way to the PO to mail to jennymisek. With yesterdays holiday expect all envies to be a day behind. Mail what you have- add anything you get later in the week to next week's envie!
Stay safe, be warm, enjoy the snow if you have it!
Jeanette

NZDISNEYMOM-hopefully you've been receiving my envies, although I'm sure they're never on time anymore. Between my crazy schedule, the weather, and the p.o. being closed a couple of times, nothing seems to stay on track anymore :crazy2:

LUVMYTINK,

I have an emergency in my family, so I wont be able to mail this week, my apologies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter