Coupon Train~

I can't find what this thread is about and all the replies are but I am looking to save money and crawl out of debt while still doing vacations. Crazy right! I hurt my knee so we may take this year off as far as vacations.

I can't find what this thread is about and all the replies are but I am looking to save money and crawl out of debt while still doing vacations. Crazy right! I hurt my knee so we may take this year off as far as vacations.

It is a coupon train, you are assigned a person to send coupons to once a week. You get the sunday paper and the envelope from the person you get from, keep what you want and send the rest to the person you send to. It is helpful to make sure you post on here when you send and receive. Hope this explains it to you.

It is a coupon train, you are assigned a person to send coupons to once a week. You get the sunday paper and the envelope from the person you get from, keep what you want and send the rest to the person you send to. It is helpful to make sure you post on here when you send and receive. Hope this explains it to you.
Ty

Mailed out to Mary today! Still waiting to receive from my sender...we have a big storm coming tonight so I wanted to get everything out before the storm.

I didn't get an envie last week, maybe something will arrive early this week. I have two envies going out to akenneson tomorrow.

Good luck up in the Northeast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter