Coupon Train~

Thanks!
The postal system must really be swamped right now.:confused3
I received the envie you mailed on 12/7 today.

I mailed to dryvithome at the post office this morning.

It seems the post office has been really bad this year for some reason. I am mailing them out the same time, and from the same place on mondays unless monday falls on a holiday.

It seems the post office has been really bad this year for some reason. I am mailing them out the same time, and from the same place on mondays unless monday falls on a holiday.

I am hoping it is just from the holiday slow down :thumbsup2
...on a normal week it reaches me sometimes Wednesday-Thursday-Friday at the latest.:goodvibes

I am sorry it won't get there in a timely manner, I even put the whole zip code. Hopefully it will go back to normal after the first of the year.

I am sorry it won't get there in a timely manner, I even put the whole zip code. Hopefully it will go back to normal after the first of the year.

I received this week's envie yesterday...maybe things are getting back to normal...:wizard: thank you!

I mailed another envie to dryvithome from the post office today.

Gardengalb4 your envie will go out tomorrow. Sadly no coupons in todays paper. It is really skimpy this week. But Merry Christmas.

No coupons for me either, but I've got some coming from my sender :) I'll turn them around as soon as I can. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Dznybound just received the envie you sent on the 27th. Would it be possible to let me know when you are sending so I my let my person know how long to wait for their coupon. Thank You.

I've been sending/receiving regularly. Thanks, everyone! Will have another envelope out to Helen either Saturday or Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter