Coupon Train~

Gardengalb4 you have 2 envies going out this week. I missed coupons in the original one. You will see what I mean when you open them :rotfl2: have a great week!

Three envies on the way to Mary this morning! Vacation is coming up so I will do my best to forward anything I get this week.

Akenneson=== I mailed out two envelopes to you today and the receipt is showing you should receive them Friday! I have 40 inserts that I need to go through and clip the coupons and get sent out to you.

Got two envelopes from Kim last week. I put an envelope in the mail to Helen yesterday.

Happy President's Day!

I received two envelopes yesterday and mailed to Andrea. There will be one insert in the paper tomorrow according to weusecoupons.com

Reminder to all- tomorrow is a federal holiday- so no mail. Anything needing to go into the PO will have to wait until Tuesday. Just a heads up that all envies will be late by at least 1 day this week.
Happy President's Day :banana:

Reminder to all- tomorrow is a federal holiday- so no mail. Anything needing to go into the PO will have to wait until Tuesday. Just a heads up that all envies will be late by at least 1 day this week.
Happy President's Day :banana:

Thank you for the reminder...

I mailed to Candleonthewater (Marissa) today, but the mailman returned the envelope I sent last week today with a return to sender unable to forward sticker on it. I have sent a PM to double check the address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter