Coupon Train~

received yesterday! thanks :)

I am glad it arrived okay. I have the next envelope ready to go out on Tuesday when mail service resumes. There are a lot in there- some that expire around June 10th....but I thought I would send them anyway instead of just tossing them out. Perhaps you can use them!

Make it a great week!

Daniel thanks for 3 envies received last week, buried in a pile and just found them yesterday. No inserts this week Anne but I will have at least 1 envie to send out , hopefully Tuesday!!!

Whew, I had no inserts either - I went and checked 2 other papers to make sure and felt bad. But I did get some coupons in the mail from Blue Cross and those will be in the envie for sure! I will be mailing that tomorrow when the Post Office is open.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday!

I had no inserts either; I'm waiting for my envie from Rachel, then I'll get some more out. Hope everyone had a good long weekend!

Two envelopes in the mail to Dax today. I should have another one or two envelopes to mail on Wednesday.

Did not receive an envie this past week and had absolutely no inserts in the paper this past Sunday. I don't know what to send - but I'll see if I can come up with something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter