• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

CHRELAINE - Envie headed to you bright & early Monday AM. Have a great week!

SHIPOO - Your envie got here on THURSDAY!! WOOHOO!!

:yay: That's the way it should be every week, right? USPS gets it right occasionally. :rolleyes2 Another one ready going out to you tomorrow. Hope it arrives in a timely fashion. :tilt:

Alyssa ---- I haven't had a chance to go to the post office this week so I haven't gotten my envie from Ruthie yet. However, I did get today's paper with the 3 inserts and my friend dropped me a few inserts so I do have a nice envie for you. It will go out tomorrow -- I'll also be getting my mail so I'll go through my envie from Ruthie quickly and send you the extras on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Received from Laurie on Wednesday. Thank you! :sunny::sunny:

First time sending to Little Angie tomorrow. Either 4 brown envies or one flat rate small box coming your way. I was given a large quantity of coupons from a friend and am sending a lot onto the coupon train!

Received small envie from last week (never did one from the week before). I'm mailing out today.

Thanks all and have a great week!

Hello everyone. As much as it pains me to say goodbye, it seems the time has come. I diligently drop my mail in on Mondays but the post office demons are against me - even when I try to drop mail in the box on a Sunday night! To better the experience of other train goers, I will be removing myself from the train. I wish everyone the best and if I ever move cities with a better functioning post office, I would hope to be back. Take care everyone and thank you for the year + of friendship.

Little Angie-Small flat rate box headed to you with coupons inside. The receipt says it should get to you on Wednesday...I never sent a flat rate box before. I hope it gets there quickly! :thumbsup2

Received small envie from last week (never did one from the week before). I'm mailing out today.

Thanks all and have a great week!

I'm so sorry that your envies seem to take the scenic route! Also, have to sincerely apologize for my lateness this week. It went out today. Hubby injured at work, changing work schedule and trouble at my daughters school have made for a rough start to our week. Next week will be better!

:wave: There should be four inserts in your newspaper this coming weekend! :yay:

Received my last envie from XxStacefacexX and my last envie from your old sender Natashag76. Remember there's a rerouting for both of you next week. New senders and new receivers and hope it works out great in the weeks ahead. Happy October to both of you!! :flower1:

I'm so sorry that your envies seem to take the scenic route! Also, have to sincerely apologize for my lateness this week. It went out today. Hubby injured at work, changing work schedule and trouble at my daughters school have made for a rough start to our week. Next week will be better!

Hope the injury wasn't severe and that everything worked out ok for him. Same for your daughter. Doesn't sound like a good start to the week. Hope it all gets better soon. Don't forget about the rerouting so don't send to Ljcraw555 on Monday, ok?

Received from Laurie on Friday. Thank you!

Another small box heading out to Angie on Monday. Hopefully the first box arrived okay. It was my first time using the small flat rate boxes.

Does anyone know if :

Sandra Davis
Cmr 415 Box 4429
APO, AE 09114

is still valid to send expired coupons to? I just cleared out the expired coupons from my binder and would like to send them to someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter